but if listening to dirty records was wrong
但是如果连听荤段子都是错的话
I don't wanna do right
那我就不愿做啥对的事了
When I was a kid during the depression...
经济危机时期我还是个孩子
I mean we were poor
我们都很穷
When Christmas time came if I hadn't been a boy
圣诞节的时候 要不是我还是个男孩子
I wouldn't have had nothing to play with
我就没啥好玩的了(玩JJ)
I found out one thing in life
我悟出一条人生哲理
if you want people to laugh tell 'em a joke
你想要人们笑 就讲个笑话
Now,if you want them to really laugh
如果你想让他们开怀大笑
tell 'em a dirty joke
就讲个荤段子
Okay,and there was one black sheep
从前有个小黑羊 (英国古代迷信 黑羊是魔鬼的化身)
and the chief said
然后领头的那个说
"Okay,you don't tell on me, I won't tell on you"
"你不揭发我 我也不揭发你"
All right,stop it,man,
好了 别讲了
come on,I can't take another one
哈哈 不了忍了我
No,no,no,no,wait I've got one more Hold on
还没呢 等等 我还有更多的段子
No,no I can't take it
别啊 真受不了了
Who is that?
那些谁说的?
Redd Foxx From Sanford and Son? Redd Foxx
桑福德和儿子(老美剧)里的?
He's a comedian?
他是喜剧演员?
Yeah,you big dummy!
当然 你个大笨蛋!
Yeah,I didn't know it either
以前我都不知道
My parents have like a bunch of his albums
我爸妈有一大堆他的唱片集
And they let you listen to that?
他们让你听?
Not really
当然不
Still won't!
现在也不!
Hey,Buckwheat
嘿 荞麦糊
Alfalfa. What's so funny?
小苜蓿 在乐呵啥?
Uh,I was just telling a stupid joke
额 我只不过讲了个蠢笑话
Tell me
讲给我听
Nah,you wouldn't really like it
不用吧 你不会喜欢的
Yeah,you won't like me smashing your face in a locker
哼 你也不喜欢我拿你的脸蹭衣物柜
Now,tell me the joke
现在 赶紧讲
It's funny Tell him
挺逗的 讲啦
Okay
好吧
There's a missionary who went to an African village...
从前有位传教士去了一个非洲的小村子...
If you can make your worst enemy laugh with a joke
如果你能用笑话搞定你最坏的敌人
that's a funny joke
那一定是个很逗的段子
...and there was one black sheep
然后那里有个黑羊
And the chief said
领头的羊说
"Okay,you don't tell on me I won't tell on you"
"你不揭发我 我也不揭发你"
That's real funny,Flip
真有意思 小滑头
Hey,guys come here
嗨 都围过来
For the first time I realized a good joke can stop a beat down
第一次我认识到 一个好的笑话可以阻止一顿暴揍
Too bad Reginald Denny didn't know any jokes
可惜的是 Reginald Denny一个也不会讲 (92年洛杉矶种族骚乱中遭殴打的司机)
All right so there's a missionary who lived in an African village...
从前有位传教士去了一个非洲的小村子...
Momma,what you doing in here?
妈妈 你在这里干嘛?
I thought you might need a hand with dinner
我想你做晚饭需要个帮手
Since my grandfather passed away
自从祖父去世后
my grandmother had a lot of free time on her hands
祖母就有一大堆闲日子
and she was giving it to my mother
并且全耗俺老妈身上了
Baby,that's not the way to do that
宝贝 那么做可不对
But I do it this way all the time
可我一直都这么做的
Yeah,but the way you do it is wrong
嗯 可你的方法不对啊
Go ahead sit down I'll do it
休息去吧 我来搞定
Go ahead I'll do it
去吧 我来做