Hey.
嘿
Hey, are you all right?
嘿 你还好吗?
You look like you have a fever or something.
你看起来有点象发烧什么的
I’m fine. I just can’t sleep.
我没事 我只是睡不着
My mind keeps going over all those worthless decathlon facts.
我的脑子里全是那些 没用的百科竞赛的事情
-It’s pretty stupid, huh? -No, it’s all right.
很傻 哈? 不 没关系
I guess you just haven’t had time to adjust yet.
我猜你只是还没来得及调整
How am I supposed to adjust, Sam?
我该怎么调整呢 萨姆?
Everything I’ve ever cared about, everything I’ve worked for...
我所关心的所有事情 我所努力的所有事情...
...has all been preparation for a future that no longer exists. ..
.都是为将来所准备的 可将来已经不存在了
I know you always thought I took the competition too seriously.
我知道你总觉得 我把竞赛看得太重了
You were right. 你是对的
-lt was all for nothing. -No, no. I--
那都是没用的 不 不 我--
No, I just-- I just said that to avoid admitting the truth.
不 我只是...我那么说 只是为了避免承认一个事实
Truth about what?
什么事实?
About why I joined the team.
关于我为什么加入比赛
I joined it because of you.
我参加是因为你
Hey.
嘿
I know.
我知道
-Mr. President. -All right.
总统先生 好的
I know.
我知道
I’m sorry, sir, we can’t wait any longer.
对不起 先生 我们不能再等了
We’re the last ones.
我们是最后一队
All right.
好的
Mexicali Control, this is Delta1 26.
墨西卡利控制中心 这里是德尔塔26
We’ve got an urgent message for high command.
我们接到统帅部紧急命令
Request priority for landing zone one.
要求优先在一区降落
Roger that, Delta 26. Transport will be waiting.
收到 德尔塔26 运输机会等待的
-Sir. -Thank you, corporal.
长官 谢谢 下士
-Sorry for the delay, sir. -Carry on.
对不起晚了 长官 继续