Enough moping.
闷闷不乐也该够了
You quit. It's done.
你辞职了,事情结束了
My advice would be to move on.
我建议你往前看
Well, if it were only that easy.
要是有那么简单就好了
Except it is.
就是这么简单
Personal security is dangerous.
做私人保镖太危险了
Your nephew already lost his father.
你侄子已经失去了父亲
He can't lose his uncle, too.
不能再失去叔叔了
Does it ever bother you
杀安迪的人没抓到
they never caught the guy who killed Andy?
你觉得困扰吗
You know, when I was in Afghanistan,
我在阿富汗的时候
I had a job, and I did it.
我认真地完成份内的工作
And when I could, i would help out the people there
我会力所能及地帮助别人
so that, in some small way, when I left,
这样至少我离开的时候
I could believe I left it a better place.
我会觉得我让那里变得更好了
But ever since I've been home,
但是自从我回来
all I do is protect punks
我所做的就只是保护混蛋
and spoiled one percenters.
纵容那些富商
Yeah.
确实是
I miss feeling like I'm making a difference in the world.
我想念那种有所作为的感觉
Then get out of personal security
那就不要做私人保镖了
and go do something you believe in.
去做一些你深信不疑的事
Yeah, what if it's wrong?
要是我相信的是错的呢
John, if you believe in something,
约翰,如果一件事你深信不疑
how can it be wrong?
怎么可能是错的呢
Jason Brodeur
杰森·布洛德
What do you want?
你到底想要什么
You're gonna confess that you arranged
要你去认罪,说是你安排
to have Peter Declan's wife murdered.
雇人谋杀彼得·德克兰的妻子的
What, so I can take his place in prison?
这样让我替他蹲监狱吗
So you can avoid the death penalty.
是让你去阻止死刑的执行
Except if I'm dead,
但如果我死了
well, then, you've got no one to pin Camille's murder on.
你也就找不到杀卡米尔的凶手了
You need me to exonerate Peter Declan.
你需要我来证明彼得·德克兰无罪
Maybe you could try to force me
或许你可以逼我
to sign a confession or something.
签份认罪书之类的
That might be difficult.
这样你就签不了了
My hand!
我的手
Just answer it.
接电话
What? It's Ankov.
什么事,我是安科夫
It's going down, one hour.
准备动手了,一小时后
What's going down in an hour?
一小时后要动手干什么
What?!
什么
Let's just say...
就这么说吧
Peter Declan's execution.
彼得·德克兰的死刑执行
It's getting moved up.
被提前了
OK, you have to listen to me.
你得听我说
We still have a shot.
我们还有机会
Do you remember the friend that I mentioned,
你还记得我提起过的那个朋友吗
the one who believes in you?
那个相信你的人
He is working on something.
他正在努力想办法呢
I told you,
我告诉过你
Jason Brodeur is powerful.
杰森·布洛德有权有势
Time to unlock the cages.
是时候打开牢笼了
I've been here before.
我之前也有过这种情况
These lawyers holding out these little nuggets of hope.
律师总会让你抱有一丝丝希望