Jack1. Sam’s on the phone. Line four.
杰克 萨姆的电话 四线
-Sam? -Dad!
萨姆? 爸爸!
-Where are you? Are you all right? -I’m all right. We’re at the Public Library.
你在哪? 你还好吗? 我很好 我们在公共图书馆
-Sam, it’s Mom. I’m so happy you’re okay. -Mom.
萨姆 是妈妈 真高兴你没事 妈妈
Can you call Laura and Brian’s parents and tell
你能打电话给劳拉和布莱恩的父母
them we’re all right?
告诉他们 我们一切都好吗?
Yes, of course.
好 当然
-Sam, what’s that noise? -Sam?
萨姆 那是什么声音? 萨姆?
Sam?
萨姆?
What is going on out there, Dad?
发生了什么事 爸爸?
Sam. Sam, listen to me.
萨姆 萨姆 听我说
Listen very carefully.
注意听我说
Forget what I said about heading south.
不要按我以前说的向南方走
It’s gonna turn into a massive
会有巨大的暴风雪
blizzard with an eye in the center, like a huge hurricane.
在中心有个风眼 就象飓风一样
you could freeze to death in seconds.
你会在几秒种内被冻死
Only the air will be so cold,
只是空气会非常冷
-Well, what should we do? -Listen to me, son.
喔 我们该怎么办? 听我说 儿子
Sam?
萨姆?
Do not go outside.
不要到外面去
Burn what you can to stay warm, and try to wait it out.
找出所有能烧的东西来取暖 试着坚持
I will come for you. Do you understand me? I will come for you.
我会来找你的 你听懂了吗? 我会来找你的
Sam?
萨姆?
-Sam, come back! -Sam?
萨姆 回来吧! 萨姆?
Sam, did you hear me?
萨姆 听到我了吗?
Did you hear me?
听到我了吗?
Sam?
萨姆?
-Tell me he’s gonna be okay-- -He’s gonna be all right.
告诉我他会没事的... 他会没事的
He’s gonna be all right, you understand?
他会没事的 明白吗?
I thought you’d drowned.
我还以为你淹死了
Let’s find some dry clothes for you. Come on.
我们来给你找点干衣服 来