I was laughing.
我有笑啊
Out loud?
有笑出声吗?
I didn't want everyone to think I was stupid.
我不想让别人觉得我很白痴
So how are you?
你好吗?
My mother's driving me crazy. But Ross is getting married. I'm happy.
我妈快把我逼疯了 但是我很替罗斯高兴
I'm not going to let anything spoil that.
我不会让任何人扫我的兴
I just want to say that Ross is a wonderful young man.
我只想说罗斯真是个好青年
Thanks. We like him.
谢谢,我们都喜欢他
My God! You must have been a teenager when you had him.
天哪,你生他时一定才十几岁
There's no way in hell I'm paying for it.
我绝对不会付钱
Look,we're down to just one point.
好,我只问一件事
Could we please just settle it after the wedding?
能不能婚礼后再解决?
Fine,but I'm not paying for your wine cellar...
好,但我绝不付酒窖的钱
...you thieving, would-be-speaking- German-if-it-weren't-for-us, cheap little man!
靠美国才没被德国殖民的小人
The guy was hammered. There's no way you look like Ross' mother.
那家伙真糊涂 你怎么可能像罗斯的妈
Then why would he say it? -Because he's crazy!
那他为何会认错? 因为他疯了
He came up to me earlier and thanked me for my very moving performance in Titanic.
之前他还谢谢我 在“铁达尼号”里演得很棒
My mother's right. I'll never get married.
我妈说得对,我嫁不出去了
You know what,that is
这么说就…
Who wouldn't want you?
谁不想要你?
Please! I'm a single mom with a 30-year-old son.
拜托 我是个儿子30岁的单亲妈妈