Desperate Housewives,《绝望的主妇》
A:I'm lying in bed, thinking about the opening tonight, when it hits me.
甲:我躺在床上想着今晚开业的事突然想到。
B:We could run out of bread sticks.
乙:我们可能没有面包条了。
A:Oh,honey.You have had, what, four hours sleep in the past three days? You need rest.
甲:噢,亲爱的,你已经…过去三天只睡了4个小时吧?你需要休息。
B:Who cares if we run out of bread sticks?
乙:谁在乎我们没有面包条啊?
A:I do.
甲:我在乎!
B:Tonight's the most important night of my life. Everything's gotta be perfect.
乙:今晚是我这辈子最重要的一晚,一切都必须尽善尽美。
A:Here. Try that.
甲:来,尝尝这个。
B:It's good.No. Too salty.
乙:很好吃啊。不,太咸了。
A:If they're salty, we'll sell more beer. See? You're a genius.
甲:如果咸的话,我们可以多卖些啤酒啊。瞧啊,你真是个天才。
B:Don't patronize me. Oh, my God. This is gonna be a disaster.
乙:少安慰我了。噢,上帝啊。一定会是场灾难的。
A:Hey, chill out. You're acting like I did when I was six months pregnant.
甲:嘿冷静一点。你就像我当初怀孕6个月时一样。
B:Excuse me. You were hitting people.
乙:呃…拜托,你那时候可打人呢。
A:Only two. And the mailman had the good taste never to bring that up again.
甲:只有两个,而且那个邮递员知道是怎么回事了,也不会再发生了。
B:Come on.Let's go get some sleep.
乙:拜托,咱们睡觉吧。