Does this very expensive dinner
这顿价值不菲的晚餐
at least buy me an evening of mindblowing sexual congress?
换得来一晚美妙的鱼水之欢吗
It was good, but I don't know if it was that good.
还不错,但也没那么好吧
Fellatio good?
好到可以口交吗
Hand job maybe. No promises.
也许给你打个手枪,不能保证
Deal.
也行
Okay, um, Peter, there's something I need to tell you.
彼得,我有事情和你说
I have been thinking lately.
我最近一直在想
You know, um, it might be good to work somewhere else.
换个工作可能会是好事
So I did some interviews,
我参加了几次面试
and the speaker's office offered me deputy LD.
议长办公室请我做人力分配部副主管
Peter.
彼得
Christina, um
克里斯蒂娜
I just thought it could be good, right,
我觉得这挺好的,对吧
if we're going to have any future,
如果我们要发展下去
to stop this bossstaffer thing and be a real couple.
结束上下级恋情,成为真正的情侣
We are a real couple.
我们就是情侣啊
I mean not have to hide it like we do at the office.
我是指不用再在办公室遮遮掩掩的
And it's a great opportunity.
而且这个机会很不错
The speaker?
那可是议长
Would you hate me if I took the job?
如果我接了这份工作,你会怨我吗
Baby, I want what you want.
宝贝,你想要的就是我想要的
I'm not I won't fight you on this,
我没有,我不会反对你
not if this is what you feel you need to do.
只要这是你想要的
Really? Yeah.
真的吗,的
And you're right.
你说得对
This is a great opportunity.
这是个好机会
When do you have to tell them by?
你要什么时候给他们答复
There's no deadline. I don't have to decide right away.
没设期限,我不用马上就做决定
Okay, well, when you decide,
那行,等你决定了
just, you know, help me find a replacement.
记得帮我找个人接替你
You know, give me a headsup.
提前通知我一声
Yeah, of course.
当然
I haven't even decided if I'm going to take it.
我还没决定要不要接受那份工作呢
We don't have to talk this through right now.
我们不用急着讨论这事
I just I just thought I'd bring it up.
我只是觉得应该跟你提一下
Should we get out of here? Yes.
我们回家啊,极了
Let's go find the parents.
咱们去找那对父母吧
You hang back by the car.
你就在这儿守着
It's a big crowd, sir.
那里人很多,先生
If I get shot or stabbed consoling two grieving parents,
如果我安慰一对悲痛的父母时中枪或遇刺
I'm a hero from now until the end of time.
那么我将流芳千古
Let's roll the dice. Shall we?
我们赌一把吧,好吗
Sir, I can't allow you to go unescorted into all those people.
先生,我不能允许你只身走入人群
Allow me?
允许我
Let's get one thing straight, Meacham.
有件事我们得说清楚,密查姆
You are never to dictate what I can and cannot do.
我能做什么不能做什么,这你管不着
The only two words I want to hear from you
我吩咐你做事的时候
when I ask you to do something
只想听到两个词
are "Yes" and "Sir."
"是的"还有"先生"
Is that understood?
明白了吗
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
Good. Then we're gonna get along just fine.
很好,我们会相处融洽的
Mr. and Mrs. Masters,
马斯特斯先生和太太
I'm Frank Underwood, your congressman.
我是本区议员弗兰克·安德伍德
I'm so sorry for your loss.
请二位节哀顺变
I cannot begin to fathom
我无法体会
You're right. You can't. You have no idea.
没错,你不能,你完全无法体会
Forgive me. I don't mean to intrude. I just
请原谅,我无意打扰,只是想
Well, you are intruding. Dean, please.
你已经打扰到我们了 ,迪恩,别这样
What?
怎么了
It's his fault. Isn't it?
这全怪他,不是吗
Anyway, I just wanted to express my condolences,
不管怎样,我只是想表示哀悼
and say if there's anything the two of you nee
如果两位有任何需要
Dean, you don't want to be talking to him.
迪恩,你不会想跟他谈的
We got legal action pending.
我们会诉诸法律
Look, I know what Mr. Chase has been saying, and believe
我知道蔡斯先生的看法,也相信
Nobody invited you.
没人邀请你来
Nobody wants your condolences or your excuses.
没人需要你的哀悼或是借口
Frank, please.
弗兰克,你走吧
You shouldn't have to put up with this right now.
你现在不该承受这些
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Well, that went well.
进展顺利啊