You ever think about being a lawyer?
你有想过当一名律师吗
Only in my worst nightmares.
只在我的噩梦里想过
How do you feel about this?
你觉得这个怎么样
I feel like I should tell my dad.
我觉得我应该告诉我爸
You should.
你应该告诉他
I will.
我会的
Have more important things to do right now.
现在我有更重要的事情要做
Hey, dad.
嗨 老爸
Hey.
嗨
Toby.
托比
Mr. Hastings.
海斯汀先生
Your mother's wall-to-wall depositions,
你妈在四处采证
so we're on our own tonight.
所以今晚我们得自力更生了
Okay.
好的
Your daughter is very smart.
你闺女非常聪明
I know.
我知道
I mean, she's a genius.
她是一个天才
Radley Sanitarium has to admit my mom wasn't a suicide.
拉德里疗养院承认我妈不是自杀的
It was a cover-up.
真相被掩盖了
"An exhaustive internal investigation
"通过一份详细的的内部调查
"found oversight issues.
发现存在失职的问题
Appropriate actions will be taken."
我们将会采取相应措施"
You should've seen her.
你真应该看看她
This is Declodyne.
这是迪克劳丹集团
Yeah.
是的
Radley's bad for their image,
拉德里损坏了集团的形象
so this gives them cover to clean up.
所以他们通过报道 澄清与自己无关
If they're admitting this much,
如果这些他们都承认了
there must be a lot more.
那肯定还有更多问题