So you don't gamble at all?
这么说你从不赌了?
No!Not at all.
当然 从来不赌
What about Julius?
那Julius呢?
Julius won't even bet you his own name is Julius.
Julius都不敢跟你赌他自己叫Julius
The only bet my father would place was this.
我爸爸唯一会赌的就是这个了
I see your "20% off" coupon and raise you a "buy one get one free" coupon.
跟你一张八折券 再大你一张买一送一券
Too rich for my blood.
你可真是有钱
Fold.
不跟了
I'll see your coupon and raise you a boot.
我跟 再大你一只靴子
I'm out.
我不跟了
Yeah,I tell you what,I tell you what.
就是 我就说嘛 我就是说嘛
Now,you loan me ten dollars, I'll put aittle somethin'
你借我10块钱 我下点小注
somethin' down on the Houston-Utah game for both of us tonight.
赌休斯敦和犹他的比赛 算是咱俩的
Nobody in this house is putting a little down on anything except the bills.
我们家从来不在帐单以外的地方花钱
Told you.
早跟你说了吧
After a few days of picking winners for Doc, it was starting to go to my head.
帮Doc赢几天钱后 有些东西在我脑里开始酝酿
Good morning,Chris.
早上好 Chris
Why don't you take a day off,sweetheart.
甜心 为什么不休息一天呢?
You bet.
你确定?
Cool hat,man.
帽子很酷啊
Oh,thanks.It's a Kangol.
谢谢 是Kangol的 (Kangol 一个知名的帽子品牌)
Aren't those expensive?
这个牌子东西不是很贵吗?
Yeah,well,I made some extra money when I gave Doc a couple of tips on the play-off games.
是啊 不过Doc赌淘汰赛时 我给出了些主意 赚了点外快
Are you crazy?
你疯了?
You've gotta give that back.
这钱你迟早要还回去的
It's gambling money.
这是赢来的钱
Do you know what happens to gamblers?
你知道赌徒有什么下场吗?
Greg,I'm not gambling.
Greg 我没赌
And Bobby Brown's drug free.
那Bobby Brown也没吸毒 (Bobby Brown惠特尼休斯顿的老公 夫妻一起吸毒)
I just told him who I thought would win.
我只过是告诉他我觉得谁会赢而已
Hello?That's gambling.
喂? 那就是赌博了
Greg,calm down.
Greg 别激动
What's your problem anyway?
你到底怎么了?
My mother.
我妈妈
Was your mother a gambler? Yup.
你妈妈是赌鬼? 没错
She lost a bet and had to marry my father.
她赌输了 然后就嫁给我老爸了
Then she won another bet and got to leave.
后来她赢了 就决定走了
And then there's the bet she lost that got Greg here in the first place.
因为她输了才有了现在这个Greg