Why have you brought me here?
你带我来这里干什么?
You'll see.
等着瞧
This wedding won't happen.
我们不会结婚了
Ross.
罗斯
But imagine a lot more lights...
好,但想像更多灯火
...and fewer bricks...and flowers and candles.
少一点砖瓦, 还有鲜花蜡烛
And the musicians can go over here.
乐队可以摆在这里
The chairs can face this way and
椅子可以朝这边,然后…
You go.
你讲
But if you don't love this, we'll do it any other place or time.
不过要是你不喜欢 我们就改时间改地点
Really,it's fine.
真的没关系
Whatever you want.
你高兴就好
It's perfect.
这样很完美
And,I don't know,if it rains
我不知道,要是下雨…
Then we'll get wet.
那就淋湿吧
I don't even have a date.
我连男朋友都没有