Okay, they're on their way.
好了 他们马上就来
Okay, kids, gather around.
孩子们 围过来
Like you're hugging me, but don't touch me, okay?
像拥抱我的样子 但别碰我
Now look, I'm gonna be fine.
听着 我会没事的
We know, Dad.
我们知道 爸爸
We don't know that.
我们可不知道
It's a miracle I'm standing up.
我能站起来就是个奇迹了
But look, in case anything happens-
但是 万一天有不测
I want you to know that if I'd had time,
我希望你们明白 如果我有时间
I would have fixed that step.
肯定早把楼梯修好了
Thanks, Dad. - I love you.
爸爸 谢谢你 -我爱你
Don't cry, Luke. I'm okay.
卢克 别哭 我没事
I broke the coffee table!
我把茶几打碎了
That's okay.
没关系
What?
什么
I broke the glass coffee table.
打碎玻璃茶几的是我
The one you swore you didn't break,
可你当时发誓不是你干的
and then we blamed Esperanza and fired her...
我们因此怪罪艾斯贝兰斯 把她开除了
and she stole a turkey at Thanksgiving for her family
害的她在感恩节偷了只火鸡给家里
and got deported?
结果被驱逐出境了
Yeah. - Damn it!
是 -该死
I'm sorry. - You will be sorry!
我很抱歉 -你会受到惩罚的
They're here! - Really?
他们到了 -真的吗
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Luke broke the-
卢克打碎了
Hey, you changed your clothes.
你换衣服了
Well, I had- I had to get dressed.
我不换衣服怎么见人啊