Ice Age 1,《冰河世纪1》
A:All right, come on. Sleep time, lumpy.
甲:好了,过来该睡了,肉团。
B:Look at that big pushover.
乙:看看那个比较容易征服的家伙。
A:You know, Diego, I've never had a friend who would risk his life for me.
甲:要知道,Diego,我还没有能冒死救我的朋友呢。
B:Yeah, Manny's…he's a good guy.
乙:他…他真好。
A:Yeah, he is.
甲:是啊,的确。
B:Well, good night.
乙:好了,晚安。
A:Let's get you all cleaned up. What's your daddy gonna say if you go back all stinky?
甲:让我给你弄干净,你这么又脏又臭的回去,你老爸会怎么说?
B:Let me just clean that up. That looks good. A little bit here.
乙:我来擦干净,嗯,好多了这儿还有点儿。
A:You clean up nice, little fella.
甲:擦干净真漂亮,恩,好多了,这还有点儿
B:I think he's starting to look like me.
乙:小家伙他长得越来越象我了。
A:Diego, what do you think?
甲:嘿,你说呢?
B:Maybe we shouldn't do this. Why not?
乙:也许不该送回去。什么?
A:If we save him, he'll be a hunter. And who do you think he'll hunt?
甲:因为他长大后会成为猎人你说他会猎杀谁?
B:Maybe because we save him, he won't hunt us.
乙:也许救了他他就不会成猎人。
A:Yeah, and maybe he'll grow fur and a long skinny neck and call you Mama.
甲:是啊,也许他会长出毛和长脖然叫你“妈妈”。
B:What's your problem?
乙:你怎么回事?
A:Nothing. Let's go. I'm freezing my tail off.
甲:没什么,我们走,冻死我了。