Okay, just watch yourself.
好,照看好你自己
Stay away from this dame.
离这位夫人远点
Go to the neutral corner. Neutral corner.
去中立角,中立角
-Four, five, six... -Stay down, you bitch. -
四,五,六... - 趴着吧,你个婊子
...seven, eight, nine. ...
七,八,九
Yeah, yeah!
好啊,好啊!
Break it! Break it!
分开,分开
Fitzgerald continues to pummel The Blue Bear. The East German champion....
菲斯杰拉德连续击打蓝熊 东德的冠军....
Yes! Come on!
好!加油!
I got it! I got it.
我来,我来!
Eyes are blurring, boss.
眼睛有点模糊,老板
-How many eyes you need to finish this? -One's enough. -
你需要几只眼完成比赛? - 一只足够了
-Good. -Now... -
好 - 那么...
...what do I do about the Bear? ...
我怎么对付这只熊?
Do you know that step into the outside and hook into the Iiver?
你知道绕到外侧 击打肝脏部位的套路吗?
-I been doing that. She's made of steel. -I don't want you to go to the Iiver. -
我一直都这么打的,可她是铜头铁臂 - 我不要你打肝脏的部位
I want you to hit her right up under her skinny ass, understand?
我要你照准 她的小屁股下面打,明白吗?
And just keep sticking her. You hear that?
而且要一直缠着她 你听到了么?
-What about the ref? -Keep between the ref and the Bear... -
裁判员怎么办? - 站在裁判和“熊”的中间...
...and everything will just be fine. ...
就没问题了
This is yours. You keep your guard up.
比赛是你的,提高警惕
You keep it up.
保持注意力
Oh, yeah!
噢,好啊!
Break, break!
分开,分开!
Mo cuishle! Mo cuishle! Mo cuishle!
“莫 库什勒”!“莫 库什勒”!“莫 库什勒”!