Let's see that.
我看看
Damn it,Risky.
TMD Risky
Baby,I'm sorry.
宝贝 真对不起
Why? What happened?
为什么? 怎么了?
Well,you gave me your letter for Billy Ocean,
你给我的那封寄给Billy Ocean的信
and I lost it in my purse,
被我忘在包里了
and I never mailed it.
我没寄出去
So I'm not getting my Billy Ocean picture. Billy Ocean
不会给我寄照片咯?
No,I'm sorry,baby.
不会了 我很抱歉 宝贝
Do you still have the letter?
那封信还在吗?
Yeah,why?
还在 怎么?
Can I have it?
给我行吗?
here.
给
Thanks.
谢谢
W-wait,wait,wait where you going?
等等 等等 你去哪?
I'm going to go mail this letter so I can get my picte of Billy Ocean.
我要把这封信寄出去 我就能收到Billy Ocean的照片了
My mother always did the best for us that she could,
我老妈总是竭尽所能 想为我们做点好事
even if it didn' make a bit of sense.
即使一点意义也没有
Me and Drew had neBer been inside Earl's bar.
我和Drew从来没进过Earl的酒吧
It was a place where men got together to act like men.
这是个男人们聚在一起 表现的像男人的地方
Hitter's got a full count.
击球手打出两好球三坏球
That don't mean nothing.
没什么意义啊
I'll tell you what it means.
我告诉你这意味着什么
It's going to be tragic.
这会是个悲剧
Tragic?
悲剧?
Want to hear about something tragic?
想听点悲剧故事吗?
You ever been lost in the Peruvian Jungle with a mine stuck to your butt?
你们有谁经历过迷失在秘鲁丛林里 屁股下面还有颗地雷的?
Man,will you be quiet and watch the game?
你能不能安静的看会比赛啊?
When I was a kid,I never got to hang out with my dad that much.
小时候 我从没跟老爸这样在一起过
But not going to a baseball game turned out to be one of the best days ever.
没去成棒球赛却让今天成了 这辈子最美妙的日子之一
You okay?
你们怎么样?
Yeah.
挺好
You need anything?
想要点什么吗?
Can I have a beer?
我能来杯啤酒吗?
No.
不行
Can I have a beer?
我能来杯啤酒吗?
no.
不行
My mother lost friends over money,and over men,
我老妈也许会为了钱 或者男人而失去朋友
but she vasn't about to let anybody get i. the way of a good perm.
但她绝不会让别人毁了她的发型
Hey,girl.
嘿 美女
Hey.
嘿
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I shouldn't tell you who you can and can't go out with.
我不该跟你说该跟谁约会不该跟谁约会
I know you was just looking out for me.
我知道你是关心我
So how was it?
约会怎么样?
Awful.
糟透了
I never been with a man that cheap in my life.
我这辈子都没跟那么小气的人约会过
He's not cheap,he's broke.
他不是小气 他是穷
Trust me,there's a big difference.
相信我 这可大不一样
Well,then why did you let me go out with him?
那么 你为什么还让我跟他出去呢?
I tried to talk you out of it!
我跟你说别跟他约会的!
No,you didn't.You said,
你没有 你说
"I don't think this is such a good idea."
"跟他约会可不是什么好主意"
Well,what was I supposed to say?
那好 那我该怎么说?
You supposed to say, "He broke,don't go out with him."
你应该说 "他穷死了 别跟他约会"
And that would make a difference?
会有区别吗?
Not to Britney Spears.
对Britney Spears来说毫无区别
Yeah,well,when I'm doing something stupid,you're supposed to stop me.
当我做傻事的时候 你应该阻止我的
D/n't blame me,heifer, yo-'re a grown woman.
别怪我啊 你是成年人了
Believe it or not, that's how they made up.
不管你信不信 她们就是这样和好的
You still got me on the books for Tuesday?
星期二你还会给我做头发吧?
Does Diana Ross wear a wig?
Diana Ross戴假发了吗?
Oh,that game was great.
这场比赛太棒了
Yeah,thanks,Dad.
是啊 谢谢老爸
Whoa,cool.
喔 真酷
Yeah,if you want a car that looks like a belt buckle.
如果你喜欢腰带扣一样的车的话
Kill Moves,where'd you get this car?
这车哪来的?
I went to see Back to the Future and they were giving them away.
我去看"回到为来"了 他们送的
That explainthe car.
车还说得过去
What about the white lady?
这个白女人怎么回事?