Here you go.
给你
Hold on
等等
you can't use these.
这些不能用
Why not?
为什么?
What do you think,I can't read?
当我不认字吗?
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢?
These are from last year's game.
这些是去年的票
Let me see those.
给我看看
April,1984?
四月 1984年?
Otherwise known as last year.
傻子都知道是去年的
I'mgoing to kill your uncle.
我要狠扁你舅舅
Do you mind?
不介意的话?
Uh,where's the ticket booth?
额 售票亭在哪?
Maybe we can buy some bleacher seats.
也许我们可以买点站票
I don't think so.
我可不这么想
The game's sold out.
票都卖光了
Did I ask you that?
我问你这个了吗?
Fine,go to the ticket booth.
好吧 去卖票亭
They're going to tell you the same thing.
他们也会这么说
Down and to the left.
下去后左拐
Let me know how that works out for you.
让我看看他们怎么解决你问题的
So,did they have anything?
一张票都没了吗?
Nope.
没了
Bleachers?
站票?
Sold out.
卖光了
Nosebleeds?
贵宾票?
All full.
全满了
I'm sorry,Chris.
抱歉 Chris
It's okay,Dad.
没关系 老爸
Too bad you didn't get to see Back to the Future.
想回头可真痛苦
You probably could have sat right next to Tasha.
你也许就坐在Tasha旁边
I know.
知道
And afterwards,you could have gone to the park,
散场后 你们会去逛公园
got some ice cream...
吃些冰激凌
Yeah.
嗯
Probably chocolate,'cause I know you like chocolate.
也许是巧克力口味的 因为我知道你喜欢巧克力
Yeah,I know.
我也知道
It would've been one of the st days of your life,
也许这是你一辈子最美妙的一天
and now it's ruined.
可现在却全毁了
I'm sure glad I didn't miss the movie to see this game.
要是去看电影就好了
Okay! Okay!
好了! 好了!
You know what?
好吧
I told you guys we were going to see this game
我跟你们说了要看这场比赛
and we're going to see this game.
我们就要看这比赛!
Come on.
来吧
Tonya!
Tonya!
I have a big envelope for you!
你收到了个大信封!
Is t my picture?
是照片吗?
Oh,I don't know,but...
哦 我不知道 但是...
smells Caribbean to me!
闻上去有加勒比海的味道!
Maybe he wrote your name.
也许他给你签了名
He probabl said something special!
他可能还给你写了些特别的话呢!
Ma,this is not Billy Ocean.
妈 这不是 Billy Ocean
This is Billy Dee Williams.
这是 Billy Dee Williams (著名黑人演员)
What?
什么?