Okay,here you go.
嗯 给你
You got a bagel?
还要百吉饼?
Oh,sure,sure.
当然 当然要
Oat,uh,honey... Thanks.
麦片粥... 哦... 蜂蜜... 谢了
Out of all the people I talked to
在我问过的所有人里面
the only one who didn't tell me what to do
那唯一一个没告诉我该怎么办的
was the one who it mattered to most.
才是最重要的人
Hey,Dad.
嗨 爸爸
Yeah?
嗯?
I'm going to work.I'll be back in a little bit.
我要去干活了 一会就回来
Okay.
好的
Dad?
爸爸?
Yeah?
嗯?
Can I go to the Mets game with you and Drew?
我可以和你们一起去看比赛么?
What happened to your movie?
那你的电影呢?
Nothing.
没关系
I'd just rather go to the game.
我更喜欢去看比赛
Okay... Cool.
好吧... 酷
Cool.
酷
For the first time,"cool" actually meant "cool."
第一次 "酷" 真正表示"酷"了
Ain't you supposed to be going to work?
你不是要去上班了吗?
Letting my father down was hard,
让我老爸失望是很痛苦的事
but bailing out on Tasha was going to be worse.
而拒绝Tasha的感觉就更糟了
Hey,Chris.
嗨 Chris
Hey,Tasha.
嗨 Tasha
Um,I've got some bad news.
额 我有些不好的事情
What?
什么?
I can't go to the movies with you on Saturday.
这周6我不能和你去看电影了
Why not?
为什么不?
I've got to go to this baseball game with my dad.
我要和爸爸去看垒球比赛
that's ok
没关系
Hey,Eric.
嗨 Eric
Want to go to the movies Sarday?
周六想去看电影吗?
Sure.
当然
See you Saturday.
周六见
If Tasha were here to do her voice-over,
如果Tasha在这旁白
she would admit that she's heartbroken.
她会承认这是她的心头之痛
No,I wouldn't.I wasn't hearpbroken,
不 我没有 我可不伤心
I don't even remember this happening.
都不记得发生过这事
So I'll see you later?
待会见吧?
Um,yeah. Okay.
哦 耶 -好吧
While Tasha silently suffered in Brooklyn...
当Tasha在Brooklyn黯然伤魂时...
I wasn't suffering then and I'm not suffering now,I don't care.
以前没痛苦过 现在也不痛苦 不关我的事儿
Be quiet.The next day, outside of Shea Stadium...
安静点!第二天 在体育场外...
Man,I can't wait.
我都等不及了
Hey,Dad,during the seventh-inning stretch,
爸爸 等第七局加时赛的时候
can we get some caramel corn?
可以买点玉米糖么?
Yeah,but let's not eat so much we get sick Come on.
好吧 但是吃太多会牙痛 快走
I would've enjoyed Back to the Future with Tasha,
也许跟Tasha一起看"回到未来"会很快乐
but it wasn't better than a day in the present withmy father.
但还是无法与 跟老爸共度一天相比