手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 纸牌屋第一季 > 正文

纸牌屋第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第21期:科恩的同班同学

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I'm all good for national and metro.

国内和城市新闻没问题
We've got space for political if we need it.
如有必要,可以腾一点地方给政治新闻
Janine, anything new on Michael Kern?
简宁,有迈克尔·科恩的新消息吗
The White House is dodging.
白宫在回避
You can't get anyone on record?
你采访不到任何人吗
Not just me.
不只是我

纸牌屋第一季.jpg

They're shutting all of us down in the briefings.

他们在通气会上只字不提
No one is giving an inch, even on background.
所有人牙关紧闭,背景资料都不肯透露
In the meantime, I'm working on a feature
与此同时,我正在策划
about the administration's foreign policy agenda.
关于政府外交政策议程的特辑
How it shifted from the start of the campaign,
它是如何从大选伊始慢慢改变
increased D.O.D. spending, and We see you, Zoe.
增加国防部开支,说吧 ,佐伊
I can link Kern directly to the Williams editorial.
我能证明《公报》社论是科恩写的
What? I've got a guy named Roy Kapeniak
什么,有个叫罗伊·科佩尼科的人
who was on the editorial staff when Kern was there.
他是科恩任主编时的一名编辑人员
Hey, Twitter twat, W.T.F.?
玩推特的娘们,搞什么鬼
Wait, wait, wait. Roy what? Kapeniak.
等等,罗伊什么,科佩尼科
A classmate of Kern's.
科恩的同班同学
I have him on record saying
我有他的公开声明
Kern wrote every word of the editorial.
称那篇社论出自科恩笔下
Let's move this into my office.
进我办公室谈
Zoe, Lucas.
佐伊,卢卡斯
Janine.
简宁
Let me let me, once and for all,
请允许我,请允许我,最后一次
say this definitively:
郑重声明
I didn't author that editorial.
社论不是我写的
Not a single sentence, word, comma, or period.
一句话,一个词,一个逗号,一个句点都不是
If memory serves me, it was Mr. Kapeniak who wrote it.
如果我没记错,作者正是科佩尼科先生
Why on earth he's trying to claim that I did is beyond me.
我无法理解他为什么声称是我写的
Let me further say that I'm
请允许我进一步阐明
a strong supporter of the State of Israel.
我坚定地支持以色列国
As the most stable country in the region
作为地区最稳定的国家
and our strongest ally
以及我们最可靠的同盟
It's Frank Underwood for Cathy.
弗兰克·安德伍德找凯茜
...in any peace process,
在任何的和平进程之中
because without the stability of Israel,
如果没有以色列的稳定
there can be no Palestine.
就不会有巴勒斯坦
CNN right now.
快看CNN
"Without Israel there can be no Palestine"?
没有以色列就没有巴基斯坦
I've got it on. I would remind Senator Kern
我在看了,我想提醒科恩参议员
that there was a Palestine long before there was an Israel.
巴勒斯坦历史可比以色列久远
His comments are not only ignorant, they are racist.
他的言论不仅无知,还种族歧视
Get ready, Cathy. Things are about to move very quickly.
准备好,凯茜 ,事态要开始急剧变化了
...his understanding of the Middle East Okay.
他对于中东的理解,好的
...is so out of sync with reality... I'm ready.
如此脱离现实,我准备好了
Peter? No. Stop. Uh, not now.
彼得,站住 ,等下
Hey. Hey, where have you been?
喂,你去哪了
Oh, God, you're fucking high.
天啊,你嗑药了
No. I Yes, you are. Look at your eyes.
没,我。你绝对磕了,看你眼睛
Oh, please, just lay off.
拜托了,别烦我
You promised me it wouldn't be like this.
你保证过不会再这样了
Cancel whatever I have for the rest of the day.
把今天剩下的事都取消掉
Kern is out.
科恩出局了
They're tossing him?
他被踢出去了
Technically, he'd withdraw himself, but yes.
严格地讲,是他退出,不过 ,没错
Can I say "A source close to the White House"?
我可以说"据白宫知情人士透露"吗
No. You let this story play out on its own time.
不,这事你不要抢着报道
They'll announce in the morning.
明早他们就会宣布
I'm sorry. If not that, what story are we talking about?
不好意思,如果不是这篇,是什么新闻
Catherine Durant.
凯瑟琳·杜兰特
As soon as Kern withdraws, you say she'll be the replacement.
等科恩退出之后,你马上就说她会顶上来
Is that true? It will be after you write it.
真的吗,你写出来就成真了
Roy Kapeniak was you.
罗伊·科佩尼科是你安排的
You might very well think that. I couldn't possibly comment.
随你怎么想,我不会发表意见
You found him. You had him call me.
你找到他了,让他给我打电话
Kapeniak and Kern were appetizers, Miss Barnes.
科佩尼科和科恩不过是开胃菜,巴恩斯小姐
Catherine Durant is the meal.
凯瑟琳·杜兰特才是主菜
Say that name: Catherine Durant.
说出她的名字,凯瑟琳·杜兰特
Say it over and over.
一遍一遍地念叨
Tomorrow afternoon, write it down,
明天下午,写出来
and then watch that name
然后就等着这名字
come out of the mouth of the President of the United States.
从美国总统嘴里说出来吧
This is where we get to create.
这是我们创造历史的契机
Don't miss your train, Miss Barnes.
巴恩斯小姐,别错过这班车了
It's the last one tonight.
这是今晚最后一班了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stability [stə'biliti]

想一想再看

n. 稳定性,居于修道院

联想记忆
senator ['senətə]

想一想再看

n. 参议员

联想记忆
stable ['steibl]

想一想再看

adj. 稳定的,安定的,可靠的
n. 马厩,

联想记忆
claim [kleim]

想一想再看

n. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物

 
administration [əd.mini'streiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 行政,管理,行政部门

联想记忆
editorial [.edi'tɔ:riəl]

想一想再看

n. 社论
adj. 编辑的

联想记忆
ally [ə'lai]

想一想再看

n. 同盟者,同盟国,伙伴
v. (使)结盟,

 
announce [ə'nauns]

想一想再看

vt. 宣布,宣告,声称,预示
vi. 作播音

联想记忆
agenda [ə'dʒendə]

想一想再看

n. 议事日程

联想记忆
comma ['kɔmə]

想一想再看

n. 逗号,停顿,间歇 n. 银纹多角蛱蝶

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。