Fight back! Come on!
反击啊,快点
-There you go, Danger, there you go! -Good job, man. -
对了,丹吉尔,对了! - 干得好,哥们儿
Jab him with the Ieft. Come on.
左刺拳打他 来呀
Come on.
来呀
Hey, come on now, FIip.
嘿,来呀,冒失鬼
-What you doing? Let him go. -AII right. Okay. -
你在干什么?放开他 - 好了,好了
I got you. Come on, come on.
我扶住你了,来,来
It's all right.
没事了
We don't need no corner trainer.
我们不需要教练
How'd I do, Mr. Scrap1?
我怎么样,斯科雷普先生!
You my man. You rock.
你是我的英雄,棒极了
You did good, Danger. You did real good.
干得不错,丹吉尔,相当不错
Come on, FIip, man, you ain't done.
哦,冒失鬼,还没完呢
You ain't even fight good yet.
你还没打出气势呢
Anybody can Iose one fight.
每个人都可能输的
Anybody can Iose one, son. You'II come back from this.
每个人都会输的,年轻人 你会东山再起的
You'II be champion of the world.
你会是世界冠军的
No, I won't, Mr. Scrap.
不,我不会的,斯科雷普先生
I should have knowed.
我早该知道的
-Come on. We don't need to be talking. -Let me help you. -
快点,我们不需要闲扯 - 我来帮你
Oh, no, I can do her. Just untie the Velcro for me.
噢,不用,我可以 帮我把尼龙扣解开就行了
AII right.
好了
Come on, don't take the gloves off, man. You ain't even used them, Danger.
喂,别摘手套啊,哥们儿 你还没用过呢,丹吉尔
Mind if I borrow this, Danger?
能借用一下么,丹吉尔?
Man, I thought your name was Danger.
小子,你是不是叫丹吉尔啊?
Come on, now.
快起来
Oh, oh, I see. Now I get to fight a retard and a old man.
哦,我明白了 我要先打弱智,再打老头
Call ESPN, because you can't write this shit.
给ESPN电视台打电话 因为这个东西可是不能言传啊
Look out, Shawrelle. Easy, Shawrelle.
当心,谢瑞尔 轻点,谢瑞尔
Keep going, man.
继续,哥们儿
AII right, man.
好了,兄弟
He ain't so tough.
他也不那么厉害啊
One hundred and ten.
第110场
Get a job, punk.
去找个工作吧,废物
Win this one, I'II tell you what it means.
赢了这场,我就告诉你是什么意思
I got you some pipers.
我给你找了几个吹风笛的
Mo cuishle! Mo cuishle! Mo cuishle!
“莫 库什勒”!“莫 库什勒”!“莫 库什勒”!
Mo cuishle! Mo cuishle! Mo cuishle!
“莫 库什勒”! “莫 库什勒”! “莫 库什勒”!
AII right, now!
上啊
I want you to jab her right in the tits...
我要你不停击打她的胸部...
...until they turn blue and fall off. ...
直到它们肿得掉下来为止
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the feature...
女士们先生们 这一场是今晚的...
...presentation of the evening. ...
压轴节目
In this corner, the challenger, Maggie Fitzgerald...
这一角是挑战者 麦琪 菲斯杰拉德...
...in the red corner. ...
红角选手
In the blue corner...
在蓝角的是...
...the WBA welterweight champion of the world... ...
WBA次中量级世界冠军...
...Billie "The BIue Bear." ...
“蓝熊”比丽
Sweet Jesus.
上帝啊