If you threw in a nap, I'd die and go to heaven.
如果再能睡上一小觉 让我死也值了
See?
Tonya,you want some cornbread? Tonya
还要玉米面包吗?
No,I'm not really all that hungry.
不想吃 不是很饿
Baby,you got to eat.
宝贝 你吃点吧
You don't want to die of starvation before your picture gets here.
你可不想在拿到签名照之前就饿死吧
Oh,okay.
噢 好吧
Hey,Dad? Can we eat whatever we want at the game?
爸爸 比赛的时候想吃啥吃啥吗?
As long as it costs less than $2.00.
只要不超过2块钱
I'm going to get two hot dogs, cotton candy,and peanuts...
我要买2个热狗 棉花糖 还有花生
Chris,what you gonna eat? Chris
你想吃点什么?
My words?
我要"食言"
Nothing.
不要了
Because I'm not going to the game.
我可能看不了比赛了
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well,Tasha asked me if I want to go to the movies on Saturday,
Tasha约我周六去看电影
and I said "yes."
我回答说 "好吧"
My father never really showed his feelings
我爸从不轻易流露他的感情
but when he was hurt,he'd always say the same thing.
但是当他伤心时 他总是说
Cool.
酷
Cool.
酷
That's not cool,that's cold.
那可不是酷 那是冷
after giving it some thought,
在老妈给出一些建议后
Vanessa decided to give my mom a piece of her mind.
Vanessa决定给老妈一点她的立场
Rochelle.
Rochelle
Ah,hey,Vanessa,what's up?
嗨 Vanessa 怎么了?
Well,you tell me
你告诉我
why don't you think I'm good enough to go out with your brother?
为什么你觉得我配不上你弟弟?
I never said that.
我从没说过
I tell you what,Miss High and Mighty,
我来告诉你吧 高傲小姐
when you figure out what you are trying to say,
等你想出来你要说什么的时候
you call me at home and then say it.
你再打电话告诉我
Until then,find somebody else to wax your mustache.
在你想好之前 还是找别人去给你刮胡子吧
What about the soul patch?
那感情补偿怎么办?
My mother went from making a snap judgment
我妈妈刚被快速宣判
to looking for a snapshot.
现在又要去找快照了
Oh,Risky,Risky,Risky.
噢 Risky Risky
Oh,hey,Rochelle,what do you need a butter roll or bagel?
嗨 Rochelle 想要什么 花生卷还是百吉饼?
Do you still have those celebrity autograph pictures?
你这还有名人的签名照片吗?
I might have a few.
貌似有一点
You got Billy Ocean?
有Billy Ocean的吗?
What you want with a picture of Billy Ocean?
你想要Billy Ocean的签名照?
It's for Tonya.
给Tonya的
All right,Tonya.
好吧 给Tonya
All right,let's see he.
好吧 来看看
Okay,uh,Billie Jean King, Wild Bill Hickok,
额 有Billie Jean King 有Wild Bill Hickok
uh...Billy Joel...
额... 还有Billy Joel...
What do you do with these pictures anyway?
你弄这些签名照干嘛?
Oh,I sell 'em to soul food restaurants.
噢 卖给一些黑人小吃店
Okay,Arctic Ocean,uh,Atlantic Ocean,
有北冰洋 还有大西洋
Pacific Ocean... Billy Ocean!
太平洋... Billy Ocean(洋)!
Yes! Billy Ocean! Yes! Thank you.
耶! Billy Ocean! 谢谢!
Two dollars.
二块大洋