Where were you?
你去哪了
What?
什么
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
I heard about the shooting,
我听说枪击的事了
and I wanted to make sure you were ok.
所以来确认一下你没事
You did?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
I knocked on the door,
我敲了门
and I found a family terrified for you.
看到一家子为你担心
They had no idea where you were.
他们不知道你在哪儿
Oliver, are you so selfcentered
奥利弗,你就那么自私
that you don't think that people who care about you
不想想关心你的人
are gonna wonder where you are after you all got shot at?
在你们遭遇枪击后多么想知道你的去向吗
You're right.
你说得对
I made peace with your selfishness a long time ago,
很久以前我就对你的自私习以为常了
But Moira, Thea, and Walter,
但是莫伊拉,西娅,沃尔特
They don't deserve that.
他们不该承受这些
They deserve better,
他们应该得到更好的人
someone who doesn't care only about himself.
一个会关心别人的人
Laurel...
劳蕾尔
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你过来
I care about the lives of other people, Oliver.
我是担心其他人的安危,奥利弗
Maybe you should try it sometime.
也许你该有时尝尝这种滋味
Oh, man.
天呐
That was harsh.
真狠啊
You ok?
你还好吧
Sure.
没事
Second time tonight that a friend of mine has
今天晚上第二次,我的朋友
taken me to the woodshed.
让我洗心革面,重新做人
Kind of tires you out.
多少让人心力憔悴
Good night.
晚安