Honey, I’ll be right back.
宝贝 我马上回来
The Coast Guard closed the beaches, as waves have grown too big for....
海岸警卫队已经封锁了海岸海滩 海浪已经变得太大了...
-L.A. Weather Center. -It’s Tommy.
洛杉矶气象中心 这是汤米 我在海滩上呢
I’m in the middle of something, Tommy. What do you need?
我有事情要忙 汤米 你需要什么?
There’s hail the size of golf balls coming down here.
这里正下着象高尔夫球 一样大小的冰雹
A low-pressure system along the California coast...
一个低气压气团 正沿加里福尼亚海岸运动...
...is creating a cyclonic1 system across the L.A. Basin. ...
生成的飓风横扫洛杉矶盆地
- Yeah? -Boss, turn on The Weather Channel.
什么? 老板 打开气象频道
-I think we have to issue a tornado warning. -What are you talking about?
我想我们得发布一个龙卷风警报 你在说什么?
Palmdale and Lancaster are reporting wind speeds in excess....
帕穆戴尔和兰喀斯特报告风速在增强...
-Hold on a second. -Conditions highly unusual for California.
等我一下 加里福尼亚情况很不正常
We’ re building a forecast model, we need-- What?
我们正在建造一个预报模型 我们需要... 什么?
Priority access to the mainframe for two days, maybe three.
让我们优先使用巨型计算机 两天 也许是三天
-Oh, is that it? Anything else? -We need it immediately.
喔 就这样吗?没别的了? 我们现在就要
I would say that you’ve lost your mind...
我会说你疯了...
...but you’ve been this way for the past 20 years. ...
但是你这样已经二十年了
-Tom, this is important. -What’s this forecast model you’re building?
汤姆 这很重要 你要建造的预报模型是什么样?
Janet Tokada, this is Jack Hall.
珍尼特?霍卡达 这是杰克?霍尔
Janet’s a hurricane specialist with NASA.
珍尼特是国家航空航天局的飓风专家
Jack’s a paleoclimatologist, and I have absolutely no idea what he’s up to.
杰克 古气象学家 我不知道他要干什么
Booker. What’s going on here?
卜克 这里发生了什么?
They just issued a tornado warning in Los Angeles.
他们刚刚在洛杉矶发布了飓风警报
Breaking news as we prepare to go live to Los Angeles.
特别新闻 在我们正准备去洛杉矶 进行现场报道
Mixed reports are coming in about some extreme weather occurring in the area.
数份报告显示这一地区 出现了一些极为特殊的天气情况
Okay, we’re now going live to our Fox affiliate in Los Angeles.
好 现在由我们福克斯的同事 为您在洛杉矶现场报导