Excuse me, sir. We’re really late.
对不起 先生 我们已经晚了
...and they’re polluting the atmosphere. ...
他们正在污染大气
We’re almost there.
我们快到了
-We’re only two blocks away. -Let’s walk.
我们只差两条街就到了 我们用走的吧
What’s gotten into them?
他们犯什么毛病了?
I have no idea. They’re all worked up today.
不知道 他们今天都兴奋的不得了
In 1 532, Spanish conquistador Francisco Pizarro...
在一五三二年 西班牙征服者 弗郎西斯科?彼萨罗...
...defeated this lncan emperor at the Peruvian highland1 town of Cajamarca. ...
在秘鲁高地卡加玛卡城 击败了印加国王
What is his name? Time.
他叫什么名字?记时开始
Montezuma.
芒特祖玛
No, no, Montezuma was in Mexico, not Peru.
不 不 芒特祖玛在墨西哥 不是秘鲁
It’s, like, Anta-something.
这 好象 安塔什么的...
-Atahualpa? -That’s it!
安塔华帕? 就是它!
Time’s up. Correct answers, please.
时间到 请出示答案
That’s five points for Woodmont and five points for Pinehurst Academy.
乌德芒队得五分 帕合斯特学院也得五分
Next question.
下个问题
In what year did Louis Quatorze ascend to the throne of France?
在哪一年路易十四 继承了法国王位?
This place is so retro, it might actually be cool if it were on purpose.
这里太怀旧了 如果是特别设计的话 还是很有特色的
Yeah, look at all these nerds.
是啊 看看那些讨厌鬼
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
You look beautiful.
你看起来真漂亮
Thanks. This place is incredible.
谢谢 这地方很不错
Do you believe this is their cafeteria?
你相信这是他们的自助餐厅吗?
You played a great first round.
你第一轮答得漂亮
So did you.
你也一样
These are my teammates, Sam and Brian.
这是我的队友 萨姆和布莱恩
-I’m Laura. -Oh, I’m J.D.
我是劳拉 喔 我是 J?D
-Your school’s amazing. -Would you like a tour?
你的学校很漂亮 你想参观一下吗?
Sure. That’d be great.
当然 那太好了
Could you hold this for a sec?
你能帮我拿一下吗?
Yeah, sure.
可以 没问题
Thanks.
谢谢
Man, you got some serious competition.
哥们 你遇到一个很强劲的对手
Please.
别胡说
-And I’ll bet he’s really rich too. -Shut up.
我猜他还很富 闭嘴
-Who is it? -Terry Rapson here.
哪位? 特里?瑞博森
Sorry to call you so early.
对不起 这么早给你打电话
No, professor, it’s all right. What is it?
没有 教授 没关系 什么事?
Well, we’ve found something extraordinary. Extraordinary and disturbing, that is.
喔 我们有了一些重大发现 重大而且麻烦 是这样...