Gonna be a while before I can do that.
那还要存一段时间
Yeah, well, it might be a stretch...
是啊,可能还有一段时间...
...but you gotta get yourself a place of your own. ...
但你得给自己弄个窝
Go around wasting it on things that don't matter and what do you got?
把钱浪费在无关紧要的东西上 你能得到什么?
You understand?
明白么?
Pretty soon, you wait Iong enough, you got nothing.
很快,如果你等得太久 你什么也得不到
Okay, soon as I get the money.
好吧,只要我存够钱
I made a Iot of mistakes in my Iife. I'm just trying to keep you from doing the same.
我这一生中犯了很多错误 我只是不想你走一样的路
I know, boss.
知道了,老板
-I'm not gonna Iive forever. -What is it? -
我不会长命百岁的 - 这是什么?
It's a tape on that girl in England you're gonna fight. 一
盒关于你那个英国对手的录像带
If you're gonna go for the title, we got some moves to-- Hey.
如果你想去争夺冠军 我们得做-- 嘿!
Hey, get the hell1 down. You know how old I am?
嘿,快他妈下来 知道我有多大岁数么?
-Thank you, boss. Thank you so much. -Yeah. -
谢谢老板,非常感谢 - 嗯
You're welcome, darling. Here, just-- Here, Iet me put this in the machine.
不用谢,亲爱的 给,把--我把这个放到机器里去
What machine?
什么机器?
Don't have a TV, huh?
你没有电视,是么?
No.
没有
Yeah!
耶!
AII right. Okay.
好了,好的
-Ten minutes, Iove. -Thank you. -
还有十分钟,亲爱的 - 谢谢
Man says he Ioves me.
那家伙说他爱我
He's probably not the first one to say that.
他不可能是第一个这么说的男人
First since my daddy.
除了我爸以外的第一个
I win, you think he'II propose?
我要是赢了,你说他会向我求婚么?
You win, I'II propose.
你赢了,我就向你求婚
Look, I got you a gift here.
看,我给你带了件礼物
I think they gave you somebody else's.
我想这是其他人的吧
No, no, this is it.
不,不,就是这个
What's it mean?
“莫 库什勒”是什么意思?
I don't know. Just something in Gaelic.
不知道,是高卢语
-It's beautiful. -Yeah, I thought so. -
真漂亮 - 嗯,我也这么认为
-Yeah. -Real silk thread. -
是啊 - 真丝的
From the United States of America, the challenger...
来自美国的挑战者...
...Maggie Fitzgerald. ...
麦琪 菲斯杰拉德
Mo cuishle. Did you see what was on her robe?
“莫 库什勒” 你看到她袍子上的字了吗?
-Mo cuishle. Mo cuishle. -Mo cuishle. - “
莫 库什勒”,“莫 库什勒” - “莫 库什勒”
She wasn 't the main attraction.
她本不是本晚的卖点
She was on the under card of a middleweight title fight.
她的比赛是一场中量级拳王赛的垫场赛
But ask someone who was there...
但如果你问问在场的人...
Box.
开始