No,no,I'm DJ-ing that party.
不不 我是这派对的DJ
Look,lil' dude,you did a great job,
听着 街头小子 你做得不错
but this Saturday,I gotta let my man,Hilly Hill,DJ.
但是这周六 我得用自己人 DJ Hilly Hill
But you said I could do it.
但是你说我可以
Yeah,but I thought he was going to be in jail.
那是我以为他会被抓进监狱里
I got out on a technicality.
用了点技巧 就出来了
Translation: he killed a guard.
换句而言: 他干翻了警卫
But I bought turntables and everything.
但是我买了打碟机等一切
It almost cost me $200.
几乎花了我200块
Look...
听着...
If he gets arrested again...
如果他再被抓起来...
And he will.
当然会
...maybe I'll give you a call.
也许我会打电话给你
Sorry,lil' dude.
抱歉 小子
Here's your dollar.
Thanks. 你的钱 谢谢
In his mind,we're even.
按他的意思 咱们扯平了
Thanks a lot.
谢谢
While I was out of a job,
我丢了工作
my father was out cold.
老爸却丢了魂
What? What happened?
怎么? 发生什么了?
Dad,you saw a rabbi and you passed o.
爸 你看到了兔子 然后就昏了
Baby,I didn't know your allergies were that serious.
宝贝 我不知道你过敏如此严重
Dad,you're allergic to rabbits?
爸 你对兔子过敏?
How come you didn't say something?
来的时候怎么不说?
We could have sat in the back.
我们可以坐到后排去
Don't people usually get rashes or something?
过敏通常不是出皮疹什么的吗?
I'm not allergic.
我不是过敏
Then how come you fell out?
那你怎么会躺这?
I fainted.
我昏过去了
I'm scared of rabbits.
我怕兔子
Baby,why didn't you just tell me?
宝贝 你干吗不直说?
What do I look like,a grown man scared of rabbits?
那像什么样子 一个成年人害怕兔子?
Like a grown man scared of rabbits.
就像一个成年人害怕兔子
Hey,sorry about the rabbit. I didn't know.
兔子的事真遗憾 我不知道
Hey,kid...
嗨 孩子
Here's a TV Magic Set. Aw,thanks.
这是电视魔术套装 噢 谢谢
And here's a set of TV Magic Cards.
还有魔术牌
Autographed by Marshall Brodien.
Marshall Brodien的亲笔签名
Oh,cool.
噢 酷
Thanks for bringing me,Dad.
谢谢带我来 爸
Even when my father was scared out of his wits,
即使我爸被吓得失魂落魄
he was still able to work magic.
他还是成功变了个魔术
Even though I managed to get my turntables,
即使我能玩转打碟机
unfortunately for me,
不幸的事
the tables turned in the wrong direction.
人生打碟机却转的是反方向
Aw,DJ career over already?
DJ生涯结束了?
Yeah. So what can you give me for these?
嗯 这些至少值多少钱?
Uh,I'll go 40 bucks.
就40块吧
Forty? But I gave you everything I had.
才40? 但是我有的全给你了
Supply and demand,kid.
供给和需求 小子
When you came in, I only had two.
当你来的时候 我才2个
Now I've got six.
现在我有6个了
Yeah,but you can't do any better than that?
恩 但不能再优惠点吗?
I'll go $30.
那我给30
I'm not Kill Moves.
我可不是Kill Moves
Fifty.
50
All right.
成交
You got "The Payback" album?
你有"The Payback"唱片吗?
Yeah,sure.Last one.
当然了 绝版
Ten bucks.
10块
Kill Moves,what you got for me?
Kill Moves 给我带什么来了?
What can you get me...
你能给我多少钱?
for this.
我要当这个
"The Payback."
"The Payback"
Where'd you find that?
在哪找到的?
Found it outside.
就在外面
Must of fell out of that jacket.
应该是穿夹克那人掉的
I'll give you ten dollars for it.
10块我买了
Twenty. Fifteen.
20 15
Fifty.
50
Deal.
成交
Ha!
哈
He said $15,you gave him $50.
他说15 你给50
Ha!
哈!
Some things are just not meant to be.
万事并非如意
I thought I wanted to be a DJ,
我曾想着做个DJ
but things just spun out of control.
但是有些事也得力所能及
It cost me over $200 to not be a DJ,
将近花了我200大洋也没成个DJ
but at least my mother would never find out
不过至少老妈不会察觉
that I scratched her James Brown record.
我刮坏了她James Brown的唱片
Everybody,everybody,everybody
人人都恨.. 人人都恨.. 人人都恨..