and a Kangol.
还有个Kangol帽
If you got all that,
这些全了后
you're going to need one of these.
你还得装备这个
Gold chain?
金项链?
Well,it's not real gold but it's a real chain.
金子是假的 项链可是真的
What's all this?
这都是些什么?
My DJ stuff.
我的DJ装备
Where'd you get the money to buy all this stuff?
你哪来的钱买这些?
Oh,I saved up.
噢 我自己存的
DJ,huh?
DJ?
Yeah,I even got a job DJing a party Saturday night.
我找了份周六晚在派对的DJ活
Uh-uh,what are you doing with my James Brown album?
你拿我James Brown的唱片做什么? (美国Funk音乐鼻祖 灵魂乐教父)
Can I borrow it? I need it for the party.
可以借了先用用吗? 派对要用的
Why,you had the money to buy all this,
这么多都花钱买了
why don't you buy your own?
为什么不买张你自己的碟呢?
Well,I looked everywhere. Nobody has it.
到处都找过了 没的卖啊
All right,Mr. DJ.
好吧 DJ先生
You'd better take care of it,
你最好给老娘保管好
'cause you know how I love me my James Brown.
因为你知道我多爱James Brown
If she was a Jackie Wilson fan,
如果她是Jackie Wilson粉丝 (著名流行乐歌手 提倡存在主义)
she'd be in the emergency room right now.
她现在就该呆急诊室了
For the first time in my life I was going to be a DJ.
人生中第一次有了当DJ的感觉
I felt like nothing could stop me,
这感觉无可阻挡
unless I put a sign over my head.
除非在我头上挂个标志
Throw your hands in the air.
把手放到空中甩
Wave them like you just don't care.
你什么都不用管
If you love DJ Chrissy Chris,
如果你们爱DJ Chrissy Chris
everybody say "Oh,yeah!"
每人一起来 "噢 耶!"
Oh,yeah!
噢 耶!
We're looking for DJ Chrissy Chris!
我们在找DJ Chrissy Chris