Desperate Housewives,《绝望的主妇》
A:Bree,honey? Wake up. It's 9:15.
甲:布丽,亲爰的,醒醒,九点一刻了。
B:9:15? Huh? 9:15. I'm supposed to be at the mall. Did I forget to set tne alarm?
乙:九点一刻?我应该在商场的。我忘记上闹钟了吗?
A:We need to get dressed. I'll get you some clothes.
甲:赶紧穿衣服吧。我去给你拿。
B:I'm so thirsty.
乙:我感觉好渴。
A:Well, I'il bring you some juice.
甲:我去给你拿点果汁。
B:That's all right. I'll just drink this tea-Bree.
乙:不用了。我喝茶就好了。布丽。
A:What?
甲:怎么了?
B:On second thought, you need coffee.
乙:我觉得你还是需要喝咖啡。
A:Almost there. All right,coffee time.
甲:快到了。给你,咖啡。
B:Enough coffee. It's not working,anyway. It must be decaf.
乙:喝得够多的了。不管用。可能是脱咖啡因咖啡。
A:No,it's a triple espresso.
甲:不是,这可是三重浓缩咖啡。
B:I just don't understand why I feel so loopy.
乙:我只是不明白我为什么这么困倦。
A:Hmm. Very mysterious. Look,Bree, all you gotta do is whip up a pancakes,hand out some advance copies of your book,and we're here. Do you think you can handle that?
甲:嗯,很蹊跷。听着,布丽,你需要做的,就是做几张饼,然后派发你的新书样本,然后我们就可以走了。你认为你可以做到吗?