RIHANNA: All right, everybody. That was Crenshaw Heights
好了 诸位 这就是克安萧高地中学
and the Pacific Vista1 Pirates.
和远洋中学 海盗队
(RIHANNA WHOOPS)
太棒了
Just amazing, wasn’t it?
太惊人了 不是吗
All right.
那帮暴徒完全破坏了我们的表演
They should be disqualified or arrested.
他们应该丧失资格或者关起来
Sorry, but you don’t make the rules. I do.
对不起 但是规则不是你订 是我订
It’s not our fault you couldn’t bring it, Winnie.
你们没有激情可不是我们的错 温妮
I told you we should do more cheers like that.
我告诉过你应该 多做点那样的动作
Again. Shut up.
又来了 闭嘴
No, Winnie, you shut up.
不 温妮 你闭嘴
Wait, did I mean to say that? Yeah, I did.
等一下 我确实是这个意思吗 是的 确实是
- Winnie, shut up. - I don’t have to shut up. I’m captain. -
温妮 闭嘴 - 我不用闭嘴 我是队长
Yeah, and ever since you became captain,
自从你成为队长以来
you’ve been a bigger pain in our asses2 than before.
比以往更让我们不爽
Oh, like I care. There’s nothing you can do about it.
好像我在乎似的 对此你根本没有选择权
Actually, spirit law states that if there’s ever a cheer mutiny,
事实上 精神规则规定 如果发生队内造反
that the squad3 can vote to replace their captain, effective immediately.
队员可以投票重新选举队长 即刻生效
You stay out of this. You’re not a part of our squad anymore.
你离远点 你不再是我们的队员了
Right, Amber4?
是吗 安珀
If you vote to replace Winnie as captain, raise your hand.
同意撤销温妮队长职务的举手
GIRL 1: I’d do it. GIRL 2: Yeah, I vote.
我同意 我投票
BOY: Hear, hear.
听到了 听到了
GIRL: I should say so.
我也这样认为
Rihanna, come on.
瑞翰纳 拜托
If anyone deserves to be on TV, it’s me.
如果有谁更应该上电视 那就是我
- Look at them. They’re so ghetto5. - GIRL: What? -
看看他们 他们那么穷酸 - 什么?
I’ve learned that a lot of talented people come out of the ghetto.
就我所知很多富有才华的人 都来自贫民区
You know what, Winnie?
你知道吗 温妮
- I didn’t mean it like that. - Yes, you did. -
我并不是那个意思 - 是的 你就是那个意思
But that’s okay.
但是 没关系
- I knew you’d understand. - Oh, I do. -
我知道你能明白 - 是的 我能
And that’s why I don’t judge people by where they come from,
这也是为什么我不以 人们的出生地评价他们
I judge them by what they bring to the table.
我以他们的表现来评价
Everybody, give it up for our winners,
大家 为我们的获胜者喝彩
the kids who bring it all, the Crenshaw Heights Warriors!
他们魅力四射 克安萧高地中学 勇士队
ALL: Warriors!
勇士队
Crenshaw!
克安萧
Jump!
跳
Hey, Britney. Meet our new captain.
嗨 布兰妮 见见我们的新队长
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Oh, I want you guys to meet some people.
我让你们见些人
AMBER: Now? BRIANNA: Who?
现在? 谁?
Guys, guys, guys. I want you to meet my friends.
伙计们 伙计们 伙计们 我要让你们见见我的朋友
This is Kirresha, Tyson, Leti, Jesse and this is Camille.
这是可莉莎 泰森 乐蒂 杰西 还有这是卡蜜儿
This is Amber, Sierra and Brianna.
这是安珀 赛拉和布拉娜
- Really? - Yeah. -
真的? - 当然
- You ever have them fried? - No. -
你有没有油炸过? - 没有
Hi, Mom.
嗨 妈妈
Sorry.
对不起
Jump! 跳