temperature drop of 1 3 degrees.
显示温度降低了十三度
-Yeah? Where is 431 1? -Well, it’s....
嗯?四三一一号在哪里?喔 在...
-Georges Bank. -It’s rough seas out there.
乔治海岸 那里是气候恶劣的海域
Must have knocked it about.
一定是出故障了
Kick that bloody ball. Come on!
踢那该死的球 快!
Come on, kick it now. Kick it!
快 现在踢 踢!
-Kick it! -Are the lads winning?
踢!小伙子们赢球了吗?
Hello, professor. How was lndia?
你好 教授 在印度玩的怎么样?
Oh, you know what these scientific gatherings are.
喔 你们知道那种科学会议是什么样的
All dancing girls, wine and parties.
舞女啊 美酒还有派队
The fury of Hurricane Noelani stunned weather experts yesterday...
昨天 诺娜莉飓风的危害 震惊了天气专家...
...slamming into the island chain with a cataclysmic force never before witnessed. ...
以从未见过的风力横扫了群岛
Meteorologists already believe this to be the strongest hurricane ever recorded....
气象学家认为这是有史以来 最强大的一次飓风...
Are you gonna get that?
It will surely leave a wake of death....
这肯定会造成巨大的人员伤亡...
-Hello? -I just saw that Sam got an F in calculus4.
嗨?我刚看到萨姆微积分只拿了个F
I’m aware, Jack5. I get a copy of his report card too.
我注意到了 杰克 我也接到了一份他的成绩单
Sam is a straight-A student. He doesn’t fail classes.
萨姆是全A的学生 他从来没有不及格过
I don’t have time to talk about this now.
现在我没空谈这些
Well, maybe you ought to make time.
喔 也许你应该抽点时间
Excuse me, I’m not the one who’s away for months and months at a time.
对不起 我可不是那位 一会儿就一走几个月的人
I just don ’t understand.
我只是不明白
I’ll let him explain it. Can you take him to the airport in the morning?
我会让他解释给你听的 你能明早送他去机场吗?
-Sam’s getting on a plane? -He joined the Scholastic Decathlon Team.
萨姆要坐飞机?他参加了学校百科知识问答队
-They’re competing in New York. -Sam joined a team?
他们在纽约比赛 萨姆参加了问答队?
-Yeah, I think there’s a girl involved. -Oh.
是 我想是因为有个女孩参加了 喔
Look, can you pick him up at 8:30?
我说 你能不能在早上八点半来接他?
I gotta go because I’m on call tonight.
我要走了 今晚要值班
Don’t be late. I don’t want him taking a taxi again.
你别晚了 我不想让他再去乘出租车了
All right. Okay. I’ll be there. Okay? I’ll be there.
好的 行 我会去的 我会到的
This morning’s weather staff meeting has been moved to level four, room B.
今早气象部门的会议被安排到 第四层 B室
Jack?
杰克?
I know you’re good at rubbing people the wrong way...
我知道你喜欢找碴...
...but why would you aggravate the vice8 president? ..
.但是为什么 为什么你要激怒副总统呢?
Because my 1 7-year-old kid knows more science than he does.
因为我十七岁的儿子知道的 科学知识都比他多
Your 1 7-year-old kid does not control our budget.
可能的确如此 但是你十七岁的儿子不控制我们的预算
-Who cares if he hates you. -My son doesn’t hate me. -
谁管他恨不恨你 -我儿子不恨我
If Raymond Becker pulls our budget--
如果雷蒙德?贝克撤掉我们的预算...
-Oh, shit! -Wait-- Will you--? Jack.
喔 糟糕! 等等...你...?杰克!
Oh, my God.
喔 天啊
-I’m sorry I’m late. -Dad, the cab’s already here.
对不起我晚了 爸爸 出租车已经来了
-What are--? -Here you go.
什么? 给你
I’m not angry. I’m disappointed.
我不生气 我感到失望
-Do you want to hear my side of it? -How can there be two sides?
你想听听我的解释吗? 这怎么可能有两个解释?
I got every question right on the final. Mr. Spengler failed me...
我答对了期末考试的每一道题 斯蓬勒却判我不及格...
-...because I didn’t write the solutions. -Why not?
只因为我没写过程 为什么不写?
I do them in my head.
我心算的
-Did you tell him that? -I did. He didn’t believe me.
你告诉他了吗? 告诉了 他不相信我
He said if he can’t do them in his head, I’m cheating.
他说既然他都不能心算 我肯定是在作弊