This should take about forty-five minutes.
这需要45分钟的时间。
Now I know it's really cramped and uncomfortable in there, but try not to move.
我知道里面很挤也很不舒服,但试着尽量不要移动。
Susan, I realize that this whole process must be troubling for you.
Susan,我知道这整个过程让你很烦恼
Yeah, it‘s pretty troubling.
是,这真的很烦人。
Well, we‘ve gonna get to the bottom of this. And I'll be here for you, okay?
好吧,让我们完成这件事。我会在这里陪你,好吗?
Hey, Dr. Ron? I just have a feeling thateverything's gonna turn out fine.
嘿,Ron医生?我有一种感觉,我会好起来的。
And when it does, I'd like to buy you dinner to celebrate my health.
如果真是这样...我想要请你共进晚餐,为我的健康庆祝一下。
You know, I was thinking maybe Italian? Oh, whatthe heck, maybe we can call it a date. If you like.
我想或许意大利菜?哦,这真是,或许我们可以称它为约会。如果你想的话。
Dr. Ron?
Ron医生?
He left a while ago. He got a phone call from his girlfriend.
他几分钟前离开了。他女朋友打电话来找他。
Oh. Okay. Thank you. I'd like to get out now.
好吧。谢谢你。我现在想要走了。
Try not to move.
尽量不要移动。