Damn woman won't do a thing I tell her.
该死的女人总是不按我的指挥做事
You want my advice?
想听我的建议么?
What?
什么?
Where are your shoes?
你的鞋子哪去了?
I'm airing out my feet.
我给我的脚透透风
You got big holes in your socks.
你的袜子上净是大洞
Oh, they're not that big.
噢,没有那么大啦
Didn't I give you money for some new ones?
我不是给你钱去买新的了吗?
These are my sleeping socks.
这是我的睡袜
My feet Iike a Iittle air at night.
我的脚晚上需要一些新鲜空气
How come you're wearing them in the daytime, then?
那你为什么要在白天穿它们?
Because my daytime socks got too many holes in them.
因为我白天穿的袜子上洞太多了
Well, if I give you some more money, you buy some new socks.
那好,如果我多给你些钱 你能去买几双新的么?
PIease?
拜托?
Well, I'd be tempted, but I couldn't say for sure.
嗯,很有吸引力 不过我不能保证
Might find its way to the track7.
也许会跑到跑道上去
It's over. It's over.
比赛结束,比赛结束
Didn't take Maggie long to hit her stride.
麦琪没花多少时间就取得连胜
I got the breathing thing down.
我解决了呼吸的问题.
No, you ain't breathing because you're knocking them out in the first round.
不,你还是呼吸不正确 因为你第一回合就把对方打倒了
-Thought that was the point. -The point is to get good. -
我还以为那就是重点 - 重点是让自己变强
Can't get good if you keep knocking them out first round.
把对方第一回合就击倒 自己怎么可能进步
How am I gonna get you fights?
我怎么给你再找到对手?
Nobody wants to see their fighter embarrassed, now.
没人愿意自己的拳手被羞辱
Why am I still doing four-rounders, boss?
为什么我还要 打这种四回合比赛,老板?
Because you haven't got the Iungs for six rounds.
因为你的肺还打不了六回合
I do if I keep knocking them out in the first round.
我一直这么在第一回合 就把她们击倒就行了
Frankie made her fight one more four-rounder...
弗兰基让她又打了场四回合比赛...
...just to let her know who was boss. ...
只是让她明白谁说了算数
Three, four, five...
三,四,五...
...six, seven.... ...
六,七....
Sorry, boss.
抱歉,老板
Maggie left no doubt about it.
麦琪对此毫不怀疑