How to protect itself.
如何保护自己
A neck can only twist1 so far.
脖子只能转动那么多
Twist it just a hair more, and the body says:
哪怕再多转一毫米 身体就会说:
"Hey, I'll take it from here because you obviously don 't know what you're doing. " “
嘿,还是让我来吧 因为很明显你不知道你自己在做什么”
Neutral corner.
到中立区去
-See the way she did that? -Yeah. -
看见她怎么出拳了么? - 嗯
Sugar Ray would do that. Girl ' s got sugar.
舒格 雷就会这么做 这女人好象他一样
"Lie down, now, rest, and we'll talk about this when you regain your senses. " “
躺下,休息 等你恢复知觉我们再谈”
It's called the knock out mechanism4.
这个叫做击倒心理
Don't get all carried away, now. You did good.
现在放松一点 你干得不错
Thanks, boss.
谢了,老板
You.... You forgot the rule.
你....你忘了规矩
-Now, what is the rule? -Keep my Ieft up? -
告诉我规矩是什么? - 左手要抬起?
It's to protect yourself at all times.
规矩是要随时保护自己
Now, what is the rule?
好,规矩是什么?
-Protect myself at all times. -Good, good. -
随时保护我自己 - 很好,很好
You gave me away. How was that protecting me?
你放弃了我 那对我是什么样的保护?
It wasn't.
那不是保护
It's okay.
没关系了
-I'II work on my Ieft, boss. -Drink your water. -
我会练习我的左手的,老板 - 把水喝了
Other than that, how'd I do?
除了这一点,我怎么样?
Fine. You did fine.
很好,你做得很好
You gonna Ieave me again?
你还会再放弃我么?
Never.
永远不会
That place you work, do they have homemade Iemon meringue pie there?
你工作的那个地方 有没有手工制柠檬酥皮派?
-Sure. -Not the kind with the canned-filling crap? -
当然有 - 不是罐装馅料的那种垃圾
Oh, big can, yay size. Says "homemade" on the Iabel.
噢,是很大罐的那种 标签上写着“手工制作”
-I want you to take the weekend off. -It's only Thursday. -
我想你这个周末休息一下 - 这才星期四
-You gonna argue with me? -Know better than to do that, boss. -
你打算要和我争? - 我知道最好不要有这个想法,老板
Well, good.
嗯,很好
All fighters are pigheaded some way or other.
某种角度来看,拳手大都很顽固
Some part of them always thinks they know better than you about something.
他们的某个部分总觉得 在某件事情上自己比别人知道的更多