Gossip Girl,《绯闻女孩》
A:Rise and shine, early birds, Gossip Girl here.
甲:阳光普照,早起的小鸟们流言蜚女驾到。
B:We all have dreams. Some good, some bad, some fun and Freudian.
乙:我们都会做梦。有美梦,有噩梦,有些有趣,有些则意义难懂。
A:Morning, Miss BIair.
甲:早上好,布莱尔小姐。
B:And some are the dreams we've had our whole lives.
乙:有些则是我们一辈子的梦想。
A:Can you beIieve in three short hours, I'II be stepping through the gates of Yale?
甲:你能相信再过短短3小时我就要踏入耶鲁的大门了吗?
B:You used to sleep in your father's sweatshirt every night untiI it feII apart.
乙:你以前天天晚上睡觉,都穿你爸的运动服直到它破了。
A:I'II get a new one. After I attend the Dean of Admissions' private reception.
甲:我会买件新的当然。要等我参加完招生办院长的 私人招待会后。
B:Most candidates think it's Iegend but Daddy was invited when he visited.
乙:很多候选人都觉得那只是个城市传说。
A:Your mother Ieft for work but was very specific about your breakfast.
甲:但是老爸去参观的时候,就被邀请过你妈妈已经去上班了但她明确指示了你的早餐内容。
B:Some kombucha, Miss Blair?
乙:康普茶,布莱尔小姐?
A:Since the dean handpicks the guests right after their interviews, I'm a shoo-in.
甲:由于客人是在面谈后院长亲自挑的。
B:If there's one thing I know, it's that I give good interview.
乙:所以说我赢定了,有一件事我很确定,那就是我面谈总是表现很好。
A:I couId make Larry King cry.
甲:我都能让拉里金痛哭流涕。
B:I am so proud of you.
乙:我真为你骄傲。