-Got any family, boss? -What? -
有家人吗,老板? - 什么?
You been spending all this time with me, I didn't know if you had any.
我看你把所有的时间都花在我的身上了 我不知道你有没有家人
No.
没有
Well, I've got a daughter, Katy.
呃,我是有个女儿,叫凯蒂
That's family.
她就是家人啊
We're not exactly close.
但是我们并不那么亲近
How much she weigh?
她多重?
What?
什么?
Trouble in my family comes by the pound.
我的家庭问题和体重成正比
Yeah.
是吗
Not very big.
不是很重
Used to be real athletic1. Don't know if she kept it up.
曾经很爱运动 不知道现在还有没有坚持
So, what do you think?
那么,你怎么想?
I ready for a fight?
我可以参加比赛了么?
Hey, Sally.
嘿,赛利
Come here for a minute, will you?
过来一下,好吗?
Frankie, I need to see you in the back for a minute, okay?
弗兰基,能不能到后面来跟我谈谈?
-Can I see you a minute? -Sally here's a real good manager. -
我能和你说句话么? - 赛利是个很优秀的经理人
Has a couple of Golden GIove boys. Looking for a girl, Sally?
他手下还有几个拿过金手套的选手 想要女孩吗,赛利?
I'm Iooking for a good one.
如果有优秀人选的话
Well, see, there you go.
看,这不就有了
Nice working with you, girlie.
很高兴和你合作,小姐
-What'd you want? -Nothing. It's nothing. -
你有什么事? - 没什么,没什么
I ain't Iying, I've been watching you work. You got a hell of a Ieft.
我没撒谎,我已经看过你训练了 你的左拳很厉害
Thank you.
谢谢你
So you wanna give this a try? See if it's a fit?
那你要不要试试? 看看是不是合适?
-Yeah, sure. -Good. -
噢,当然 - 好
Because I think you're ready for a fight.
好,因为我觉得你已经够资格比赛了
Break.
分开
What am I doing wrong, Sally? Every time I get inside, she's on me.
我到底做错了什么,赛利? 每次我逼近都被她痛击
You're doing great. You're wearing her down. Keep punching.
你做得很好 你就快把她拖垮了,继续出拳
-I ain't doing great, I'm Iosing. -You're wearing her down. -
我不好,我要输了 - 你就快把她拖垮了