Rest when you're dead.
死了再休息
Come here.
过来
You can 't just tell them to forget everything you know...
你不能只是 叫他们忘记以前知道的事情...
... you gotta make them forget it in their bones. ...
你要叫他们从骨子里忘记
Make them so tired they only listen to you.
让他们疲惫到只听你的话
Only hear your voice, only do what you say, and nothing else.
只能听见你的声音 只做你叫他们做的事情,不做其他事
Move your feet.
脚步移动
Move your feet around. Let' s see you go.
脚步移动起来 移动起来让我看
Show them how to keep their balance and take it away from the other guy.
教他们怎么保持平衡 怎么让对手失去平衡
Not so Iow. Look at me. Right hook and just turn right.
别这么低,看着我 右勾拳,然后向右
How to generate momentum3 off your right toe.
如何用右脚趾产生动力
And how to flex4 your knees when you fire a jab.
出刺拳时如何弯曲膝盖
How to fight backing up, so that the other guy doesn 't wanna come after you.
如何在后退中攻击 好让对手在追击你时有所顾忌
Then you gotta show them all over again.
然后你要再全部教他们一遍
Over and over and over...
一遍又一遍...
... till they think they were born that way. ...
直到他们感觉一切与生俱来
Shift.
转移
Shift away.
转移位置
Okay. That' s enough for today.
好了,今天就到这里
Good work. Good girl.
不错,好姑娘
You think I ready for a fight, boss?
老板,你觉得我可以打比赛了么?
Hey. Hey, come here.
嘿,你过来
You're not breathing.
你都喘不过气了
Hate to disagree with you.
不想和你争论
Every time you get under pressure, you're holding your breath.
你一有压力就喜欢屏住呼吸
-Now, stop doing that. -Okay. -
从现在开始别这么做 - 好的
But other than that, I'm doing pretty good, right?
除了这一点,我做得很好,是吧?
-I mean, for a girl. -I don't train girls. -
我是说,对于女孩来讲 - 我不训练女孩
Think I might be ready for a fight, boss?
老板,你觉得我可以参加比赛了么
Well, we'II get a manager, and we'II find out, won't we?
嗯,我们先找个经理人 然后我们再看看,好吗?
I'd Iike to, but you been keeping me too busy.
我是想找一个 可是你一直让我抽不出时间来