I'm so worried about him!
我好担心它
Somebody lose a ring?
有人掉了戒指吗?
Oh,my God! Thank you! Thank you so much!
天哪!谢谢你,谢谢
How's the duck?
鸭子怎么样?
Just fine. You'll see him in a bit.
它很好,正在休息 你们可以去见它
Great.
太好了
Thanks for being so cool. -No,that's all right.
罗斯,谢谢你这么好脾气 没关系 当然有关系
You made me your best man and I totally let you down.
你找我当伴?,我却让你失望
It's not your fault. -Yeah,it is.
又不是你的错 当然是
You wouldn't have lost it.
你就不会弄丢戒指
Ross,you were right. He should be your best man.
你知道吗?罗斯,你是对的 他才应该当你的伴?
No,you should. -Don't argue.
不,应该你当 别吵了
I get to choose my best man.
伴?是我选的
I want both you guys.
你们两个我都要
Really?
真的?
Both you guys should be up there with me.You two are my
你们都应该陪我站在神父面前,你们是我的…
I'm lucky to have just one good
有一个好朋友就…
Thanks,man.
谢了
I got to go check something,okay?
我去那边看看
What a baby! -Total wuss.
真孩子气 有够爱哭的