59!
59!
Hey,baby. Where you been all day?
嗨 宝贝 这一整天你在哪?
Getting my license.
办我的驾照
It was horrible.
真恐怖
Remind me to renew early next time.
下次提醒我早点去办理
How was it at school?
学校里怎么样?
Mom got kicked out.
妈妈被赶出来了
What?
什么?
Yeah,they called the cops and everything.
还叫来了警察
Yeah,we had to beg for them to let her go.
嗯 我们不得不求他们放她走
Why are you arresting me?!
为什么逮捕我?!
You should be arresting these teachers!
你应该去逮捕那些老师!
Please let my mama go!
求求你们放开我妈妈!
Kids at a book fair that can't read!
书展会里的孩子不会读书!
Oh,get her out of here!
噢 把她带走!
I should call Jesse Jackson! Jesse!
我要给Jesse Jackson打电话! Jesse! (80年代黑人民权领袖)
What happened?
发生什么了?
Those people don't know how to run a book fair,
那些人不知道该怎么办书展会
that's what happened.
就是如此
Chris,how was your day?
Chris 你今天呢?
The hardest thing about having such a great day
过了如此开心的一天 最难的就是
was pretending it never happened.
假装什么也没发生
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
What do you mean,what do I mean? It's a simple question.
什么我什么意思 就简单的一问题
I know. Okay.
知道了 说吧
Okay what?
说什么?
Did anything interesting happen in school today?
今天在学校里有什么有趣的事发生?
Like what?
比如?
Like I don't know.
我又不知道
You were there all day
你一整天都在那
that's why I'm asking you.
那就是我为什么要问你
Nothing happened.
什么也没发生
Why didn't you just say that?
为什么你不这样直说?
After getting away with cutting school today,
在今天侥幸逃课之后
I was thinking about seeing Brewster's Millions tomorrow.
我开始想着明天去看 酿酒师的百万横财
Chris,how many times do I have to tell you to hang up your jacket when you come in?
Chris 跟你说了多少遍 进门就把衣服挂起来
I am standing here with Verdine White
我正和Verdine White站一起
of legendary R&B group Earth,Wind & Fire,
来自R&B传奇乐团 大地 风&火
who did an impromptu concert today for the lucky kids
在Corleone中学为幸运的孩子们
at Corleone Junior High.
做了场即兴演出
Verdine,how was it?
Verdine 感觉怎样?
It was really great. "Ghostbusters"?
真的非常棒 "抓鬼敢死队?"
But the only sad thing,though,
可是有件事挺遗憾的
I heard there was a black kid named Chris at the school,
我听说有个叫Chris的黑人小孩在这里上学
but he wasn't here.
但是他不在这里
Well,that's too bad for Chris.
对Chris来说那太可惜了
Reporting live,I'm Julie Lancaster at Corleone Junior High.
Corleone中学现场报道 我是Julie Lancaster
Back to you,Bob,at the studio.
转接给演播室里的Bob
So nothing happened in school today,huh?
今天学校里确实没发生什么 嗯?
Who you gonna call?
看这次谁能救你?