Oh, my, this is going to be killer.
天啊,今晚肯定会很赞
If Max never sees me here... I agree.
只要马克思没看到我,我同意
Ah, if you want to run a business,
如果你要经营企业
you've got to take a few risks.
就得承担一些风险
I don't see your name on the list.
名单上没有你
Mr. Queen.
奎恩先生
I have never seen this guy before in my life.
我这辈子从没见过这个家伙
Doesn't you going out and having fun violate some kind of law,
你出来找乐子是不是违反了某种法律啊
you know, like the ones that are carved on a stone tablet?
比如那些刻在石碑上的玩意
That's cute, Tommy. Thanks.
好好笑,汤米,谢了
I can see you two are up to your old hunting patterns.
你们俩这是又出来猎艳了吧
Just seeing what passes for fun
只不过看看我这五年
in Starling City after five years.
错过了星城什么有趣的东西
Well, I'm sure you'll find
我确定你会发现
that it just hasn't been the same without you.
没了你之后一切都不一样了
Big brother!
老哥
Oh! I am so wasted right now.
我现在太晕了
There isthere is two of you.
这裡有两个你
I thought you were grounded.
我以为你被禁足了
I am. And thank youthank you for that, by the way.
是啊,多亏了你,谢了啊
You're done for the night.
你该回家了
Oh, what are you going to do?
你能怎样
Tell mom? Thea!
告诉妈妈?西娅
You are hanging with the wrong people.
你不该跟这些人混在一起
You're one to talk.
你不也一样吗
How much do you know about your own socalled friends over here?
你对你这些所谓的朋友了解多少
Oh, Thea, maybe you should
西娅,或许你该
Tommy...I think your bff has a right to know.
汤米,我觉得你的好兄弟有权知道
Thea, let's go.
西娅,我们走
Well, I guess they never told you
我猜他们从未告诉你
that they've been screwing while you were gone.
你不在的时候他们俩有多甜蜜
Look, man, ITommy...
兄弟,汤米
It's ok.
没关系
You and me, we're done for the night.
你和我,我们回去
Take your hands off of me.
别碰我
You're not my father.
你不是我的父亲
And you're barely my brother.
你也不配是我的哥哥了
Look at this.
看啊
Oliver Queen.
奥利弗·奎恩
Max Fuller.
马克斯·福勒
How you been?
你好吗
Happy you drowned.
听说你被淹死很开心
Hey, Max--
嘿,马克斯
Get him up!
扶他起来
Hey, let him go, let him go!
让他走,让他走
Hey, I said let him go!
我说了,让他走
Told you he was going to be pissed.
我告诉过你,他肯定会发飙的
Back off, Merlyn. This isn't your problem.
走开,梅林,这事跟你没关系
You want to get to him?
你们想对他动手
You've got to go through me.
得先过经过我
Wow, they are probably going to get through me.
他们要对我动手了
So is this over, Max?
够了吗,马克斯
Or are you going to have your boys pound on me next?
还是你要让你的小跟班们来对付我
You three consider yourselves banned for life.
你们三个这辈子都别想进来了
Get the hell out of my place!
滚出我的地盘
Your club sucks anyway.
反正你的店也弱爆了
You guys ok?
你们没事吧
Where'd you learn to do that?
你在哪儿学的这一手
Cop dad, remember?
员警老爸,记得吗
He made me take self defense classes.
他逼我去上自我防御课
Laurel.
劳蕾尔
What Thea said...
西娅说的那些
Oliver, Tommy and I don't need your blessing,
奥利弗,汤米和我不需要你的祝福
and I don't need your forgiveness.
我也不需要你的原谅