Inocente! Ay, Jay!
傻帽了吧 杰
What? Did I say it wrong?
什么 我说错了吗
You two are total inocentes!
你们刚刚的样子就是很傻帽嘛
You should see the look on your faces.
你们应该看看自己脸上的表情
And by the way- You know how
顺便说一句 你知道在平安夜
hard it is to get fireworks on Christmas Eve?
想买到烟火有多难吗
Go, Manny. Thank you.
快去 曼尼 谢谢
All righty. Here's another one for Luke.
好的 又是一份给卢克的礼物
Looks like a book. I have a book already.
看起来像一本书 我已经有一本书了
What is that? Oh, my God. The couch is smoking.
那是怎么回事 我的老天 沙发在冒烟
It's sunlight.
是阳光的原因
It's the ornament.
是装饰物的原因
Cool. It's like a magnifying glass.
真酷 像放大镜聚焦一样
Hey, how weird is that? It's burning a hole...
真奇怪啊 沙发被烧出的洞
in the exact same spot that Alex was smoking in.
和艾丽克斯抽烟烧的洞刚好在同一个位置
Oh, Haley.
海莉
Alex, why'd you take the blame?
艾丽克斯 你为什么要主动承担责任
I didn't want to lose Christmas.
我不想错过圣诞节
That is so stinking beautiful.
你真是太高尚了
Get in here.
过来
No. - Yes.
不要 -来嘛
Oh, no. - Yes.
不要 -来嘛
Oh, yes! - Bear hug!
太好了 -熊抱抱