Hey,guys.
我来了
Thanks again for last night. What a great party.
谢谢你,派对办得很棒
The guys from work had a blast.
博物馆那伙人玩得很爽
One of them had never been to a bachelor party before.
其中有一个没参加过单身派对
Another one had never been to a party before.
另一个没参加过派对
So that wedding ring.
那个结婚戒指
Man,that is nice. -Yeah,right?
可真漂亮 漂亮吧
I might pick one of those babies up for myself.
我也想买一个
Where might one get one of those?
要去哪里买?
When my grandmother first came to this country...that ring and the clothes on her back were all she had with her.
那个戒指? 我奶奶刚来到这个国家时全身上下只有那只戒指 和一小包衣服
So you might say that the ring is irreplaceable.
所以那只戒指可说是无可取代
Absolutely. It's been in my family for generations.
当然,它是我家的传家宝
Every bride who's worn it has lived a long and happy life.
每个戴上它的新娘 都能幸福到老
So you might say it's a magic ring.
所以简直算是一只魔戒
Yeah,the stripper stole it.
被脱衣舞娘偷了
What?
什么?
What did you just -I think I heard what he said.
你刚才说… 我想我听到了
I believe it was, "The stripper stole the ring."
应该是说… “被脱衣舞娘偷了”
My ring? My wedding ring?
偷了我的戒指?我的结婚戒指?
The stripper stole my wedding ring?
脱衣舞娘偷了我的结婚戒指?
How could this happen?
怎么会这样?
It all started when you said, "Joey,you be my best man!"
原因就在于你说了 “乔伊,你来当我的伴?吧”