Great, now he’s really going to want to celebrate.
现在看来他真的需要庆祝一下
WINNIE: I’m sure it won’t be with you.
我确定他不会和你一起庆祝
He only brought you here because he feels sorry for you,
他带你来 只是因为觉得对不起你
and he didn’t want to dump you over the phone.
并且不愿意通过电话把你甩了
Really?
真的?
Well, if he wanted to break up with me, Winnie,
如果他想和我分手 温妮
then why’d he get us a room?
那他为什么还要为我俩开房?
And this year’s queen is Winnie Harper!
今年的舞会王后是温妮 哈珀
Congratulations.
祝贺你
MALE STUDENT: Winnie!
温妮
I had sex with Brad Warner.
我和布拉德 华纳上过床了
- What? What? - Oh, my God. -
什么 什么 - 哦 老天
How do you like that, Britney? I finally beat you at something.
你觉得这个怎样 布兰妮? 至少在这点上我打败了你
Now tell her, Brad.
告诉她 布拉德
Britney, Britney, Britney! For once it’s not going to be all about you.
布兰妮 布兰妮 布兰妮! 至少这次你不是焦点了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Now tell her.
现在告诉她
Okay, babe. Babe, okay, I know this looks bad, okay?
好吧 宝贝 宝贝 好吧 我知道这看上去很糟
It’s not as bad as it sounds. I was thinking of you the whole time.
但实际没有听上去那么糟 整个做的时候我都想着你
What, the whole two minutes?
什么 整个两分钟?
Brad, Winnie.
布拉德 温妮
- Thank you. - BOTH: What? -
谢谢你们 - 什么
Brad, I can’t tell you how much of a relief it is
布拉德 我不知道怎么告诉你 对于不再是你的女朋友
not to be your girlfriend anymore.
我有多么的如释重负
Because... Well, you’re a pig.
因为... 你是头猪
And Winnie, you’re just too much of a backstabber to have any real friends.
温妮 你这个人口蜜腹剑 根本不可能有真正的朋友
But there’s one thing you’re right about.
但是有件事情你是对的
I don’t have what it takes to be a Pirate anymore.
我不配再作为海盗成员
MALE STUDENT: Go, girl!
去吧 姑娘
You guys enjoy the rest of your night.
大家继续享受今晚吧