Everything kept telling me not to.
其他的一切也不断向我显示 不要训练她
Everything but you.
除了你
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我要把你从这儿弄出去
These doctors around here don't know squat
这里的医生屁都不懂
Otherwise, why would they be Iiving out here in the desert?
要不然他们为什么要在沙漠里住着?
As soon as you're able to be moved...
一旦你能被移动了...
...we'II find some place where they've actually studied medicine. ...
我会找个地方 有人真正学过医的地方
You just rest there, I'II....
你就在那里修养好了,我会....
I'm on it.
我正在办
Frankie must have called every hospital in America...
弗兰基肯定打遍了全美国医院的电话...
...Iooking for somebody who 'd tell him they could fix her. ...
寻找能告诉他 她可以被治好的人
He came close twice, till they checked her over...
有两次很接近成功 可他们给她做了彻底检查后...
...said there was nothing to be done. ...
也表示无能为力
Took two months till she was stable enough to move.
两个月后 她病情稳定到可以被移动了
They got nurses for that, you know.
他们有护士专门做这个,你知道的
Yeah, but they're amateurs
嗯,可她们太业余了
She developed skin ulcers
因为不能移动,她长了褥疮