When have we ever avoided each other?
我们什么时候逃避过对方了
I wanted a solution first.
我想先想个办法出来
Do you have one? Not yet.
想到了吗,还没有
This affects me too, Francis.
这对我也有影响,弗兰西斯
And it's not the money I'm upset about.
我不是为钱的事生气
It's that we do things together.
而是我们该共同面对
When you don't involve me we are in free fall.
你不告诉我,我们就完了
I should have called you and I didn't.
我该打给你的,可我没有
What Happened?
发生了什么
She says they needed to keep me in Congress.
她说他们得把我留在议会
Linda said that? Walker wasn't even there.
琳达说的吗,沃克都没在场
That's what really get's me,
这是最让我生气的
he didn't even have the courage to look me in the eye.
他都没胆直视我的眼睛
I knew you shouldn't trust that women.
你不该信任那女人的
I didn't. I don't. I don't trust any one.
我不信任她,我不信任任何人
Then how could you not see this coming.
那你怎么没预料到呢
I never thought they were capable.
我没想到他们敢这么做
You don't usually underestimate people, Francis.
你很少低估别人啊,弗兰西斯
I know.
我知道
Hubris...
狂妄
Ambition ... You should be angry.
野心,你该觉得愤怒
I am livid. Then where is that I don't see it.
我都气疯了,那我怎么不觉得
What do you want me to do, scream and yell?
你想让我怎样,大吼大叫吗
Throw a temper? I want more than I'm seeing.
大发脾气吗,我想看你有所表现
You're better than this, Francis.
你不止这点出息,弗兰西斯
Well, I'm sorry, Claire. I am sorry.
我很抱歉,克莱尔,很抱歉
No, that I won't accept.
不,我不接受
What? Apologies.
什么,道歉
My husband doesn't apologizes.
我丈夫从不道歉
Even to me.
即便对我
How long have you been up?
你起来多久了
Hours.
好几个小时
I know what I have to do.
我知道该怎么做
Good.
很好
We'll have a lot of nights like this.
我们将度过很多这样的夜晚
Making plans.
制定计划
Very little sleep.
没时间睡觉
I expected that.
这我知道
It doesn't worry me.
我不担心这个
I'd better get to work.
我得去忙了
I laid a suit out for you upstairs.
我在楼上给你准备了一套西服
The navy blue one.
海军蓝那套
I love that woman.
我爱那个女人
I love her more than sharks love blood.
甚于鲨鱼爱鲜血
The Presidentelect Garrett Walker...
当选总统加勒特·沃克
Why do you think they went with him?
你说他们为什么选他
We are too good, they can't afford to lose us in Congress.
我们太好了,他们需要我们在国会的支持
He's had work done.
他整过容
Chin tuck probably. Definitely dyes his hair.
可能收过下巴,头发绝对是染的
Do we say anything? No. God no.
我们要说什么吗,千万别
Not unless he brings it up. Nancy?
除非他提起来,南茜
9:20... Cancel everything. Stanford, you're with me.
9点20分,全都取消,斯坦普你进来
Now, look...
听着
They've done us a great favor, Doug.
他们帮了我们一个大忙,道格
We are no longer bond by allegiances. We serve no one.
我们不必再忠于他们,不效忠任何人
We live by one rule, and one rule only
今后我们只有一条准则
never again will we allow ourselves to be put in such a position.
绝不再陷入如此境地
Walker and Vasquez?
沃克和瓦斯奎兹
All of them. I hold them all accountable.
所有人,他们都跑不了
Retribution? No, no!
报复吗,不,不对
It's more than that.
不止
Take a step back.
退后一步
Look at the bigger picture.
统观全局
I can see what you're getting at.
我明白你什么意思了
Kern first?
先拿科恩开刀
That's how you devour a whale, Doug.
吞噬鲸鱼就要这样,道格
One bite at a time.
一口一口来