You guys enjoy the rest of your night.
你俩好好享受今晚余下的时光吧
You're good people.
你们都是好人
Scott. Wait, wait.
斯科特 等等 等等
Don't forget your laundry.
别忘了你洗过的衣服
Oh! Thanks. Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks.
多谢 多谢 多谢
Merry Christmas.
圣诞节快乐
Scott, merry Christmas to you, too.
斯科特 也祝你圣诞节快乐
And happy. Son of a bitch.
也祝你... 他妈的
What? - Oh. It's the New Greensleevers.
什么 -是新绿袖子唱诗班
They're Cameron's old caroling group.
他们以前是卡梅隆的唱诗班成员
They kicked him out this year.
今年他们把他开除了
I mean, it is one thing to kick me out of the group,
把我从唱诗班开除就算了
but to rub my nose in it!
竟然还来揭我伤疤
I'm turning on the sprinklers.
我要去把洒水器打开
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等一下 等一下
I know it feels good to get even.
我知道报仇的快感
Believe me.
相信我
To see the fear in a man's eyes is-
看到别人眼中的恐惧很...
but there's something that feels even better.
但有件事会让你更爽
Forgiveness.
那就是 宽恕
Scott, you don't understand.
斯科特 你不明白
This- this group was my Dreamgirls.
以前唱诗班就是我的追梦女孩
I was Effie.
我就像是艾菲
You know what the best thing I did all day was?
你们知道我今天做的最棒的事是什么吗
Forgiving you for getting me fired.
原谅你们害我被炒鱿鱼