Chris. Aqui. Chris
到 (西班牙语)
Meanwhile,my father was there bright and early
同时 爸爸早早到了
to beat the line at the DMV.
交管部 满以为不用排队
Too late.
太迟了
Hey,where do you think you're going?
嘿 往哪儿走呢
I'm going to renew my license.
去续办驾照
Well,get in line.
排队呀
This is the line to renew your driver's license?
这里是排队续办驾照吗?
No,this is the line for tickets to see Scritti Politti.
不 这里是排队买票看Scritti Politti的 (官样文章乐团 著名朋克乐队)
Yeah,this is the line.
嗯 就是在这排队
Man,all these people.
天啊 这么多人
I thought I was gonna be out of here in an hour.
我原以为一小时就能弄完
Ha! Try three.
切 3小时还差不多
Make that three and a half.
3个半小时
While my father was getting in line,
爸爸正排队时
my mother was about to get out of line.
妈妈却准备不守规矩
Well,Rochelle,all I need you to do is to help the children pick out a book,
Rochelle 你只需帮小朋友选书
and then send them to the front to pay for it.
然后带他们去前台付款
That's it?
就是这样吗?
That's it. I have everything else under control.
是 别的我都安排好了
No,you don't.
不 你没有
I could've stayed at home for this.
做这个 还不如呆在家呢
Back at school it was lunchtime.
话说在学校 是午饭时间
Today's special was "Running Like Hell."
今日特色菜是"狂奔" (Pink Floyd歌曲名)
You ready? Ready.
准备好了没 好了
All right,now just be cool and keep walking.
好的 若无其事地走路吧
My biggest worry at this point was that
我最担心的是
the copwould think I was chasing Greg.
警察可能认为我在追赶Greg
while we were cutting class,
翘课进行时
Greg was sweating like Lil Kim in Sunday School.
Greg紧张如Lil Kim在教会主日学校 (美饶舌黑人女歌手)
You think they know we're gone?
你觉得他们注意到我们不见了吗?
The only one that would even notice is Caruso.
只有Caruso会注意到 (欺负Chris的小恶霸)
He can just beat somebody else up.
他可以揍别人出气
What's that?
那是什么?
I was up all night packing for everything we might need.
我忙了整晚收拾有用的东西
I've got peanut butter sandwiches in case we get hungry,
花生三明治充饥
I've got some wet naps in case we get sticky from the peanut butter sandwiches,
如果三明治弄脏手 还有湿纸巾
I brought a compass in case we get lost,
指南针以免迷路
some extra water,Rolaids,
备用水 抗酸剂
aspirin, a traveling toothbrush...
阿司匹林 旅行牙刷 ...
Greg,we're going to the movies,not Gilligan's Island.
Greg 我们去看电影 不是去盖里甘的岛 (美著名电视剧名)