It doesn't make sense.
这说不通
Holder fits the profile. Wealthy dirtbag.
霍尔德符合侧写,富有的人渣
Red meat for the hood.
兜帽兄的最佳猎物
And we recovered at least one arrow.
我们找到的箭多于一支
Yeah, only this time the cause of death
只不过这次死因是
is a double tap through the heart
子弹两次射穿心脏
and our perp doesn't use firearms.
我们的嫌犯可从不用枪
Maybe he's finally figured out there's easier ways
没准他终于发现比弓箭杀人
to kill people than with a bow and arrow.
更简单的方法了
It's like you said, the guy's a whack-job.
就像你说过的,这家伙是半吊子
The bullets were laced with curare,
子弹上浸满毒液
a rare and deadly poison,
一种罕见而致命的毒药
the killer's unique M.O.
这是杀人犯的独有的杀人手法
He's killed all over the world--
他的罪行遍及世界
Chicago, Markovia, Corto Maltese.
芝加哥,马尔科维亚,科托马耳他
Interpol even has a codename for him--
国际刑警甚至给他取了个代号
Deadshot.
死亡射手
I was prepared to give James Holder a chance
我本想给詹姆斯·霍尔德一次机会
to right his wrongs, but this Deadshot has no morality,
改正错误,但是这个死亡射手惨无人道
no honor, no code.
心无敬意,毫无准则
He doesn't kill for justice,
他不为正义而杀人
which makes him as dangerous as anyone on my list.
所以他就和我名单上的人一样危险
In fact, it puts him right at the top.
事实上,这点让他变成最危险的人
What do you think? Great spot for a nightclub or what?
感觉如何,夜店好场所是不是
Sweet. Though I got to tell you, man,
真好,但是我得告诉你,兄弟
if you're thinking about calling it Queens,
你要是想给它起名叫奎恩神马的
I don't think you're gonna get the clientele
我觉得你不会得到
that you were hoping for.
你所期望的大批客源
Private office.
那是私人办公室
For the private one-on-one meetings, I would imagine.
我想是用来开一对一的私人会议吧
Hopefully the occasional two-on-one meeting.
最好还是传统的二对一会议
Man, are you sure you want to do this?
哥们,你确定你要这么做吗
It's not like you really have any experience
你不像是有经验
in running a...well, running anything.
经营,任何东西
How about tomorrow night the two of us,
要不明天晚上
We go and scope out the competition.
我们两个去别处借鉴下经验
There's a new club opening downtown.
市区开了家新的夜店
It's called poison. Max fuller owns it.
叫作毒药,马克斯·福勒开的
Max fuller? Mm-hmm.
马克斯·福勒吗.嗯
I slept with his fiance.
我睡了他的未婚妻
Yeah, before the wedding.
没错,是在婚礼前
It was at the rehearsal dinner.
是在婚礼预演上
The rehearsal dinner is technically before the wedding.
婚礼预演严格来说就是在婚礼之前
Right?
不是吗
And besides, who stays mad at a castaway?
再说了,谁会对遇难的人耿耿于怀呢
Ah, damm it, I got to roll.
啊该死,我得先走一步
Anyway, I'll see you later, man.
晚些时候见,哥们
Good place.
不错的地方
See you.
回见
So... what do you think?
元芳,你怎么看
Well, I'm here to provide security, sir, not a commentary.
我负责保护你的安全,不发表评论,先生
Oh, come on, Dig, do me a favor.
别这样,狄格,帮个忙
Speak freely, please.
畅所欲言
Well, this is the glades, right?
这里是贫民窟,不是吗
Your rich white friends
你的那些白人富友们
wouldn't come to this neighborhood on a bet.
肯定不会来这个街区的
I am Oliver Queen, right?
我可是奥利弗·奎恩
People would stand in line for 3 hours if I opened a club.
如果我开了家夜店,队伍都得排上三小时
And no one who actually lives in the glades
但对这里的居民来说
would see a penny of those cover charges.
没有任何好处
So we make it a successful business,
所以我们要把生意做好
We gentrify the neighborhood.
来改善这个街区
I was wondering when we would get to that.
我在想我们什么时候能说到重点
The white knight swooping in to save the disenfranchised.
半路杀出个白衣骑士,拯救被压迫者
And all by his lonesome with no help from anybody.
全靠他隻身一人,孤胆行侠
You don't think very much of me, do you?
看来你觉得我不怎么样啊
No, sir, actually, I have a very high regard
不,先生,事实上我敬佩你
for how perceptive you are.
有如此敏锐的感知
Sir.
先生
The nightclub will conceal my base underneath
这家夜店将会隐藏好我的基地
and provide an alibi for where Oliver Queen spends his nights.
为奥利弗·奎恩的无数个夜晚打好掩护