Miss Montgomery?
蒙哥马利小姐
Can I see you for a moment?
我能和你聊一会儿吗
It's weird seeing her talk to Ezra,
看到她和以斯拉说话真奇怪
You know, when we know she's seeing Jake.
尤其是我们知道她在和杰克约会
Well she can't see Jake when he's in Harrisburg.
但他在哈里斯堡两个人怎么约会呢
Well, if Aria wants to talk about it, she can.
如果艾瑞亚想谈 她可以谈
But I'm too overstocked on weird.
但我受不了这么多尴尬的事
'kay. Show us what you got.
好 让我们看看你的成果
All right.
好
So they found this girl over in Courtland
他们在考特兰发现了这个女孩
Named Sara Harvey.
叫做莎拉·哈尔薇
She went missing the same time Ali did.
她失踪的时间和艾莉一样
She's blonde. Same age.
她也是金发 同样年纪
Her parents think she ran off with a boy.
她的父母认为她和一个男孩私奔了
And her friends set up a tribute site.
她的朋友为她建了一个悼念网站
Why did you pick this girl?
你为什么觉得是这个女孩
Well, I narrowed it down.
我缩小了搜查范围
I mean, she's sort of Ali's size,
她身形和艾莉差不多
the timing is right,
时间点也合适
and it's not too far away.
还不太远
I don't remember Ali ever saying anything about Courtland.
我不记得艾莉提过任何有关考特兰的事
Well, she never said anything about Brookhaven
她也没说过布鲁克黑文的事啊
or taking flying lessons, either.
或者上飞行课的事
Should we talk to her friends?
那我们要和她朋友谈谈吗
Oh, already did. I sent them an e-mail.
谈过了 我发了邮件