Hello, stranger.
你好 陌生人
Mona.
梦娜
I thought you might want a ride in my new wheels--
你要不要坐我的新车兜个风
A victory lap in Jenna's mustang,
开詹娜的车示个威
since she won't be needing it anymore.
反正她也用不着了
Kind of creepy, don't you think?
有点诡异 你不觉得吗
Creepy is as creepy does.
诡异也有诡异的美
I'll think about it.
我会考虑
You're shutting me out again.
你又开始把我推开了
I can understand the others,
我能理解其他人这么做
But not you.
可是你不行
I thought we moved on...
我们不是一笔勾销了吗
after what I did for you.
我为你做了那么多
That's just it, Mona.
就是这个 梦娜
I don't know if you did do it for me.
我甚至不知道你是不是为了我
Now...
现在
You all know the plot to jekyll and hyde...
你们都知道双重人格的情节
But you don't know the story.
但还不知道完整的故事
That happens with great writing.
这是好故事的特性
It gets turned into cliches,
当它开始变得老套
and we lose the raw power of the original.
我们就失去了原创的感染力
But the original, in this case, is amazing.
但原创性在这里是非常妙的
Stevenson was so caught up with his own story
史蒂文森对过去三天里
that he wrote the draft in three days.
所写的故事十分沉迷