My name is Oliver Queen.
我是奥利弗·奎恩
To my family, I am the brother and son
对家人来说,我是他们五年前消失深海
who just returned home after being lost at sea 5 years ago.
现在重返家园的兄长,儿子
They don't know I came back with a mission,
他们不知道我此次归来有要务在身
to bring justice to our city,
要为我们的城市带来正义
and they never can.
他们也将永远无从知晓
The men and women I've targeted are dangerous, corrupt,
我的目标都是危险而腐败的
a virulent cancer.
社会毒瘤
Cancers like James Holder,
比如詹姆斯·霍尔德
whose corporation put defective smoke detectors
他的公司给住在林间的低收入家庭
in lowincome housing in the glades.
安装破损的烟雾探测器
There have been many fires and too many funerals.
太多火灾已经发生,太多葬礼已经举行
But cancers can be fought and conquered.
但是这些毒瘤可以对抗和铲除
All it takes is a surgeon...
一个手术师
and the right instrument.
正确的手术工具,即可解决
Other than the bill I got handed
除了今天上午从法律团队那
this morning by my legal team,
拿回来的账单以外
I'm feeling pretty good.
我感觉很不错
Plus, now that this lawsuit's been settled,
还有,既然法律诉讼已成定局
we can focus our attention on Unidac Industries.
我们可以把精力集中于尤尼达克工业
Ok.
好的
I'll see you in the office first thing.
明天第一件事就去办公室找你
I have armed security inside.
我屋里有武装的安保力量
All I have to do is call out.
我一叫他们就会出来
Go ahead.
叫吧
They can't hear you.
他们听不到的
What the hell do you want?
你他妈想要什么
How many people died in those fires?
那几场火灾中死了多少人
How many?!
多少人
The courts say you don't owe your victims anything.
法庭说你不欠受害者一丝一毫
I disagree.
我不同意
James Holder... You
詹姆斯·霍尔德,你