Guess what? Christmas is still canceled.
猜猜会怎样 圣诞节依旧取消
That's fine by me.
我是无所谓的
Let's start working on next year.
我们明年再过吧
Hey, and memo to New Year's Eve... and Easter-
别忘了还有除夕 复活节 都不过了
Watch your back!
小心点
So, after I left the marines, I just kinda traveled the world.
我从海军退役后 算是开始环游世界了
Now I go from town to town picking up odd jobs.
现在我游走在各城之间 打些临时工
Oh. Kinda like the Hulk.
有点像绿巨人
That's weird. That was my nickname in the corps-
真巧啊 那正是我在部队时的绰号
'cause of my bad temper.
因为我的暴脾气
Anyway, thanks for having me over,
不管怎样 谢谢你们请我过来
having me for dinner, letting me do my laundry.
请我吃晚饭 帮我洗衣服
It's not been a good day.
今天本来很不顺
Um, Scott, I-I have a confession to make.
斯科特 我有事要跟你坦白
Um, I didn't, uh-
我没有
I didn't clean the lint tray,
我没有清洗洗衣槽
so, um, your clothes might be a little pilly.
所以你的衣服可能会沾上些毛
Oh, no problem. That's the least of my worries.
没关系 我不在乎
Thanks for everything. You guys made my day.
谢谢你们做的一切 我今天很开心
It's the least we could do. - What do you mean?
至少可以以此补偿你 -什么意思
I don't know... what I was saying.
我不知道我在说什么