Chris,may I have a word with you?
Chris能和你谈谈吗?
Yes,sir.
好的
This upcoming test is a measure of your overall abilities as a student.
这个考试是测验你的总体能力的
And if you don't score in the 90th percentile,
如果你达不到90分
I'm going to recommend that you repeat eighth grade.
我就让你留级再读8年级
What?! You can't do that.
什么?! 你不能那样做
I can and I will.
我有权 我将这样做
Are you serious?
真的吗?
As a catastrophic cardiac infarction.
除非我得了急性心肌梗塞
Stop showing off just say heart attack.
别在那显摆了 直接说心脏病好了
I don't know how I'm going to do it,
我不知道怎么办
but this guy's got to go.
但他一定得离开
Maybe you could score in the 90th percentile
也许你可以得90分
and he'll have a catastrophic cardiac infarction.
然后他得了急性心肌梗塞
别在那显摆了 直接说心脏病好了
He fell down the elevator shaft?
他从电梯上摔下来?
Tragic.
太惨了...
Excuse me,Mr. Omar.
打扰一下 Omar先生
Hold on,Mr. Julius.
别挂断... Julius先生
Oh,he wanted to hold on,all right.
噢 他确实想不挂断
I'm holding on now.
现在是没挂断吧
Now,who you gonna call,huh?
看你还给谁打 嗯?
Let go.
放开我
Tragic. Yeah.
太惨了 耶!
Tragic...
太惨了...
I need to make a call.
我要打个电话
I'm almost off.
我差不多快打完了
He better be, because it's almost on.
确切的说他差不多一直在打
No.That's what he here for.
不 他就是干这个的
For the next few days,all I did was study for that test
接下来的几天 我所做的就是备考
and try to figure out a way to get rid of Mr. Newton.
还有想办法摆脱Newton老师
I could call the feds and say Mr. Newton was working for the Mob.
我可以告诉联邦调查局Newton先生是暴徒
There he is. Come on,get him.
他在那! 上! 抓住他!
Let's move.
我们走
I could call the Mob and say Mr. Newton was working for the feds.
也可以告诉暴徒Newton先生是联邦调查员
Come with us! Get in!
跟我们走! 进去!
Or I could call his wife and say he had a white woman on the side.
或告诉她的老婆他有个白人小蜜
There she is! Get her!
她在那! 抓住她!
No!
不要啊!
One way or another,he had to go.
无论如何 他必须的走人
What's up with you,man?
怎么了 小子?
You been looking kind of tired lately.
最近看起来无精打采的
Let me ask you a question.
问一个问题
How do you get rid of somebody that's been giving you problems?
怎样摆脱一个给你制造麻烦的人?
Now,when you say "get rid of,"
当你说"摆脱"
do you mean get "rid" of "rid of,"
意思是"摆脱"的"摆脱"
or just rid of?
或只是摆脱?
Just get rid of.
只是摆脱
He has a job,and I don't want him to have it.
我想让他丢了饭碗
Boy,you better watch what you're talking about,boy!
小子 管好你的嘴巴!
You make a mistake,boy--You want to talk about this first,or what?!
孩子你犯了个错 是想先谈这个 还是别的?!
I didn't touch you.
哥们 我可没惹你